pking?

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Jauroo said:

humans said:

Jauroo said:

The poll was implemented weeks ago, guess u've not been pking to notice it, but still complaining about it over forums like the rest of you, not pking even when u get ur way through eh

Poll: "Yes, by preventing his own additional characters from attacking the same character"

Guess you can't comprehend English since that wasn't implemented. LOL

You can only attack with 2 can't you? You're not getting multied 5v1 10v1 like y'all cry about, btw if you're so concerned about that ( You probably dont PK anyways) Why dont you, and all the other whiney bitches PK at the 1v1 Zone? There no1 can jump in, or why don't you PK at the 1IP area? Oh yeah, because you don't pk no matter what the fucking rules are, you'll just complain about them over the forums when half of the wilderness is LITERALLY what you're asking for, next excuse please i'd love to hear it. LOL

bruh im in medical school. Ive been inactive lately, and i have no idea who you are. u must be some random kid multi-alting tryna stay relevant. get off this thread, you're illiterate.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

N E 1 P K said:

another one of these threads smile)))

why not go and PK in the 1v1 area if you don't like all this stuff?

Why don't we change the wild so multi is in varrock and see if you'll go there then shit bag?

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

humans said:

Jauroo said:

humans said:

Poll: "Yes, by preventing his own additional characters from attacking the same character"

Guess you can't comprehend English since that wasn't implemented. LOL

You can only attack with 2 can't you? You're not getting multied 5v1 10v1 like y'all cry about, btw if you're so concerned about that ( You probably dont PK anyways) Why dont you, and all the other whiney bitches PK at the 1v1 Zone? There no1 can jump in, or why don't you PK at the 1IP area? Oh yeah, because you don't pk no matter what the fucking rules are, you'll just complain about them over the forums when half of the wilderness is LITERALLY what you're asking for, next excuse please i'd love to hear it. LOL

bruh im in medical school. Ive been inactive lately, and i have no idea who you are. u must be some random kid multi-alting tryna stay relevant. get off this thread, you're illiterate.

if you don't know me it proves my point, you're just another forum warrior and never been a pker, otherwise you'd know me and never step a foot inside the wilderness whilst im online /end

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

KizL said:

N E 1 P K said:

Why don't we change the wild so multi is in varrock and see if you'll go there then shit bag?

~K!zL

I'm pretty sure if it was easier to obtain accounts and the gear needed to pk  the guys who hate multi so much, if they would be able to do it themselves, without spending 3 months to train and farm, wouldn't have a problem with it and pking would evolve alot. Most of the active pkers don't really multi, they just switch accounts when 1 is low and continue to fight on big wars, and most of them ''hated'' that before, now they like it because it makes the wars way more entertaining and the beef can last for hours instead of 5 min

Last edited by Jauroo (23 Jan 2019 20:18)

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Jauroo said:

humans said:

Jauroo said:

if you don't know me it proves my point, you're just another forum warrior and never been a pker, otherwise you'd know me and never step a foot inside the wilderness whilst im online /end

I only PK whenever I'm online and I've literally NEVER heard of you LOOOOOOOOOOOL [*][/*]

Last edited by humans (23 Jan 2019 21:55)

Player avatar

newguy123 Send PM

Jauroo said:

KizL said:

N E 1 P K said:

~K!zL

I'm pretty sure if it was easier to obtain accounts and the gear needed to pk  the guys who hate multi so much, if they would be able to do it themselves, without spending 3 months to train and farm, wouldn't have a problem with it and pking would evolve alot.

I agree with this. if some changes along those lines were made it would help promote pking.
but then a  lot who took a long time to train wouldnt be happy about it roll
cant make everyone happy but as long as it benefits the server and the majority its best.

Player avatar

Skin3 Send PM

Jauroo said:

KizL said:

N E 1 P K said:

~K!zL

I'm pretty sure if it was easier to obtain accounts and the gear needed to pk  the guys who hate multi so much, if they would be able to do it themselves, without spending 3 months to train and farm, wouldn't have a problem with it and pking would evolve alot. Most of the active pkers don't really multi, they just switch accounts when 1 is low and continue to fight on big wars, and most of them ''hated'' that before, now they like it because it makes the wars way more entertaining and the beef can last for hours instead of 5 min

Yeah its been said about 1000 times already. That is indeed the main reason why PKing is quiet. True that. 2Mil for rune plate rights, what is that shit? Why would it cost 2mil? eww. Who even comes up with that? Its like the server hates PKers.

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

KizL said:

N E 1 P K said:

~K!zL

another demand? you have had almost all the changes you've asked past 5-7 years and where are you with your stupid little crybaby friends?

things these "castle PK'ers" did not ask:

1. 1ip
2. 2ip
3. 1v1 zone
4. removed account parking
5. removed portals
6. limited attacking
7. way too fucking expensive PK supplies

things they got:

all the things above.

People who are still PK'ing

- Castle PK'ers

People who still ain't PK'ing

-Crybabies

end of fucking story.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

nyx4 Send PM

Pegi said:

-Crybabies

end of fucking story.

Player avatar

Rappsfan Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

KizL said:

N E 1 P K said:

~K!zL

another demand? you have had almost all the changes you've asked past 5-7 years and where are you with your stupid little crybaby friends?

1. 1ip
2. 2ip
3. 1v1 zone
5. removed portals
6. limited attacking

things they got:

all the things above.

- Castle PK'ers

-Crybabies

end of fucking story.

Nailed it. Don't worry, he will still keep asking for updates that piss off the majority of active pkers and not even bother to play.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Rappsfan said:

Pegi said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

1. 1ip
2. 2ip
3. 1v1 zone
5. removed portals
6. limited attacking

things they got:

all the things above.

- Castle PK'ers

-Crybabies

end of fucking story.

Nailed it. Don't worry, he will still keep asking for updates that piss off the majority of active pkers and not even bother to play.

I'll be posting for the next 50 years til you're all gone and real ppl who aren't on 24/7 and share 1000 accounts quit rsc all together.

you're all cancer on pvp.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (25 Jan 2019 21:27)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Kizl no matter what you will never play, you complete coward.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

Pegi said:

KizL said:

N E 1 P K said:

~K!zL

1. 1ip
2. 2ip
3. 1v1 zone
5. removed portals
6. limited attacking

things they got:

all the things above.

- Castle PK'ers

-Crybabies

end of fucking story.

This is all that needs to be said. If the admins still have a problem understanding stuff related to Pking, that's a problem on their end. Pking here was dead as fuck a month ago, now from what i've seen and heard, its more dead than ever.

But yo, i think removing account parking or making the whole wildy 1IP would fix it. Please try it. Never been tried before, in no chance, don't try making it easier for a newcomer to get into pking scene or making drops better or making it easier to get the accounts to PK. That'll just ruin it :X

Player avatar

Rappsfan Send PM

subscriber

Have you ever considered the people keeping pking alive are the multi nerds kizzle? I'm sure you spending hours on the forums is contributing a lot to the current pk scene. You're not going to play regardless of the direction rev decides to go so just do us all a favour and piss off.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Rappsfan said:

Have you ever considered the people keeping pking alive are the multi nerds kizzle? I'm sure you spending hours on the forums is contributing a lot to the current pk scene. You're not going to play regardless of the direction rev decides to go so just do us all a favour and piss off.

Feed me your tears gypsy.

~K!zL

Player avatar

Rappsfan Send PM

subscriber

Do you still have a lip piercing?  Emo pansyboy

Player avatar

nyx4 Send PM

Rappsfan said:

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

E N K O said:

Rappsfan said:

Lol...

Im 31 you fucking fat neck beard. Of course I don't have that shit anymore. 

Still a fat neck beard? Yup ky to the self.

~K!zL

Player avatar

rappsy Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

E N K O said:

Rappsfan said:

Lol...

~K!zL

Did I hit a soft spot pansyboy? Someone is clearly triggered hahhahhahaha

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

rappsy said:

KizL said:

E N K O said:

Lol...

~K!zL

Did I hit a soft spot pansyboy? Someone is clearly triggered hahhahhahaha

Nerd go make 90 more accounts to sit at castle.  Cause we all know you live off the government.

~K!zL