By using the Services, you are consenting to this Policy and the processing of your data in the manner provided in this Policy.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use any of the Services.
1. What information do we collect
We collect personally identifiable information (PII), device-identifiable information (DII) and log information about how you use and interact with our Services.
1.1 Information we collect automatically
When using our Services we may collect certain information automatically from you and/or your device which may be considered personally identified information (PII) under applicable data protection laws, such as:
- Your Service communications (e.g. in-game chats and interactions within our services)
- Data and analytics about your use of our Services (e.g login information, in-game play progress, levels, session length, preferred settings)
- Your IP address, Media Access Control (MAC) address, and device identifiers (for more see here "Device Identifiers")
- Your device type and the operating system that you use and other technology you may use to access our Services
- General geographic location (e.g. country or city location) based on your IP address
- Timezone setting and/or location as well as your device type, browser type and version.
“Device Identifier” means device type, device model, device manufacturer, device operating system and language available from a device for a developer to check the device’s compatibility with a particular application.
Please notice that forums, chats and comments of our Services are public, and anyone can collect the information you post.
1.2 Information we collect when it's provided to us
Certain parts of our Services may ask you to provide personal information voluntarily, we collect user submitted personally identifiable information that is required in our Terms of Service. This information is collected with your consent when registering, providing the information and continuing to use our Services, such as:
- your name, email address or other contact details
- any information you submit to our customer service team in the Game or via email
- Profile data such as your username, password, donations made by you, feedback, preferences and survey responses.
Please notice that chats, comments or forums of our Services are public.
1.3 Information we may obtain from Third Party Services when it's provided to us
We may collect PII when it is provided to us, such as your name, address, email, phone number, photos or audio data, username, and payment information, if and when you attempt to contact us by using Third Party Services. The exact information we receive will depend on your third party service account privacy settings.
1.4 Financial Information
- We do not handle user's financial information.
- When making donations to RSCRevolution, all financial information is handled by PayPal.
2. How we use the information we collect
All of the information we collect from our Services is used for the following purposes:
RSCRevolution uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To provide overall communication with users of our Services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To detect, prevent and address any violations of our Terms of service.
3. Third Party Services
We do not get access to any of your information through Third Party Services without you providing it to us first, when and if you choose to contact us through some Third Party Service.
3.1 Information from third parties
Information that you provide to us and we may collect through Third Party Services is used for customer service purposes. Primarily, we do not knowingly collect, use or share information you have provided to us through Third Party Services without your consent.
3.2 Sharing your information with Third Party Services
We do not sell any of our collected information to any Third Party Services. We do not knowingly collect any information that could be used in analyzing or tailoring personalized experience, ads, or the like.
We may knowingly share your information with a third party only under certain legitimately pressuring circumstances.
4. Legal basis for processing your information
Below and above are our primary legal bases for each type of data for users covered under such laws:
We will normally collect personal information from you only where:
- We need the personal information to perform a contract with you,
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and not superseded by your rights
- We have your consent to do so.
(a) Under our terms of service, “performance of contract” as a legal basis for processing your information refers to when we make the Services available to you and provide customer support. It is contractually necessary to process your information to fulfill our obligations in the Terms of Service.
(b) We process your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interests for example when we provide you the Services, carry out marketing, help maintaining our Services, to detect any fraudulent users and to improve our Services. moderating chat discussion.
(c) We have a “legal obligation” to process your personal data when complying with a legal obligation, such as the preventing a crime or fraud.
5. Data security and information processing
5.1 Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
5.2 We store data only so long we have a valid business reason or a need to keep doing so. While we can not guarantee a 100% security anywhere, your privacy is important to us and we will continue to do our best to keep it secured.
We still highly encourage you do your own part in protecting from unauthorized access:
- use complex passwords
- frequently changes in your password
- two factor authentication.
6. Your data protection rights and the possible choices we offer
We aim to provide all users with the opportunity to access, update, and delete their data. You can access and update the data that you provide for us and opt out from some through your Forum profile.
Users covered under the EU General Data Protection Regulation, or similar laws, have the right to get access to their data, rectify mistakes, erase their data, restrict certain processing (opt out), move their data, withdraw consent, and lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
In some cases, we may have to keep information for legitimate business or legal purposes or may be restricted for other reasons. We may ask you to verify your identity and your country to determine your legal rights.
In any case, you can always contact us through email@example.com and request assistance regarding your information.
Our Services are not meant for children under the age of 18 and we will not knowingly collect data from any child under the age to provide consent to data processing (13 in the US, 16 in the EU).
If you are a guardian of a child under the age and worried regarding your child's information on our Services, please do not hesitate to contact us.
8. Updates to this policy and contact information
You can contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org