RSCRevolution - Terms of Service [Updated: 6 September 2016]
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR DOWNLOADING THE GAME, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED HEREIN AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE GAME.
RSCRevolution, would like to thank you for visiting our website. This document contains the terms and conditions ("Terms") for governing your access to, and use of, the Website located at www.rscrevolution.com (or any subsequent URL which may replace it) and all officially associated websites and micro-sites (collectively, the "Website"), any games operated by us through the Website (the "Game"), and all features, functions software and services offered through this Website. The Website, the Game and the features, functions, software, and services offered through this Website collectively constitute the "Service."
All title and copyrights in and of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by the Authors of this Software. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material.
2. THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
You agree that you will not use any third party software in conjunction with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any modified version of the game, any accessory applications that run in parallel with the game, any initialization or runtime modifications to the game, any applications that provide automated input to the game, or any applications that modify output from the game). By using a third party software the Authors of this SOFTWARE PRODUCT reserve the right to take action against your accounts (including but not limited to banning, deleting, and/or muting) without any warning. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT should not be decompiled, modified, or reverse engineered.
3. MONEY TRANSACTIONS.
Any money transactions sent from you to the Authors of this SOFTWARE PRODUCT will be considered a donation and will not be refunded under any circumstances.
The Authors of this SOFTWARE PRODUCT reserve the right to save any information gathered by the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to visual information such as images or text), as well as using it to catch rule-breakers (including but not limited to the use of third party software). The Authors of this SOFTWARE PRODUCT reserve the right to deny you any access to this information.
RSCRevolution - Community Rules
1. No third-party software. We do not allow any bots, auto clickers, color pickers, mouse recorders, or any other third-party programs that give an advantage over legitimate players. If you use third-party software to assist or augment your gameplay, you will be banned permanently. If you are caught botting more than twice, each of your associated characters will be banned permanently.
2. No Real World Trading (RWT). This includes trading or selling any RSCR item, account or service for any non-RSCR item or service (whether in real life or in another game or server). The only legitimate point of contact between the real world economy and our server, is through the purchase of tokens/subscriptions on the RSCR Store. We reserve the right to ban any accounts involved in, and linked to, RWT.
3. No bug abuse. If you find a bug, you are obligated to report it in the bug report section or to a staff member. If it's an exploitable or game-breaking bug, please contact a staff member in a private message instead of posting it in the bug report section. The staff list can be found here. If you are found exploiting any bug for your own personal gain (items/gp, skilling, PKing etc), you will be banned.
4. No abusive language. Users caught being malicious towards other players (spamming, personal insults, real life threats, etc.) will be muted. Repeat offenders who abuse our chat system will be banned. There is a difference between teasing for mere action in game and actually making fun of or insulting someone. In particular:
- Keep global chat (::1) respectful at all times. PK trash talk, trolling, political flame, sexual language etc. is limited to ::2. By default, Channel 2 is disabled; to enable/disable ::2, type “::togglechannel 2”.
- Racism is never allowed. If you abuse RSCR to espouse racist slurs, slogans, pictures etc, you will be muted and/or banned.
5. You must be 13 or older to play RSCRevolution or browse our website. If you are aged 13-16, we recommend that you have adult supervision when you play RSCR. If you are younger than 13, we require that you have adult supervision when you play RSCR. Please ensure that you and your child have a working knowledge of the ignore list and disable chat if need be. In addition, players who direct abusive language toward a minor will be dealt with harshly.
6. No scamming of items or account information. Players found scamming others will be jailed and/or banned. Hackers, phishers, password scammers, etc. will be banned.
7. No advertising. If you want to share a non-RSC-guide website, do so in the off-topic forums. Advertising third party programs, competitors or malicious websites is a bannable offense.
8. No staff impersonation. In addition, usernames created with the intention of impersonating staff will be banned.
9. No violently- or sexually-explicit content. When posting pictures or videos on forums, you have to make sure that it does not contain any sexual act, sexually explicit content, NSFL or gore-related content.
10. Character selling is forbidden, while account sharing is merely unsupported. If you are caught selling a character or account - even for in-game GP - you will be banned. In addition, staff is unable to provide support for account sharing. If betrayed when sharing accounts, there is no recourse. We recommend that you never share your account.
11. No releasing someone else's personal information. Any unauthorized release of another player's personal or real life information will result in a permanent ban for one, or all the offender's characters.
Thank you again for checking us out. We hope you enjoy your stay and take full advantage of the community we are developing. Please remember that you are a guest and act with the same courtesy and respect you expect from other guests.