pking?

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

newguy123 Send PM

hey all im pretty new to the server have been playing about a week and a half.
i enjoy the server overall there have been a good amount
of nice people who helped me with small starter items to give me a boost start and the warm welcome was appreciated.
my real problem with playing is the pking scene its been getting quieter and quieter as time goes by
i have seen a number of players mirroring the same issue that i have and i have seen people quitting for the same reason me and my team mate are considering quitting.
the teaming and multi is a bit out of control. i think multi should be in the game or else the pking scene wont thrive and more will quit.
but the big teams with a plethora of different accounts to multi on ruin it for most especially new players like me and my teamate.
i dont know exactly how to solve this problem 100 percent but there has to be some way to make the pk scene better.  for starters 3,4,5,6,7 or more people shouldnt be allowed to range/mage/attack a lone player. i know im not alone with this issue because i have seen other threads with people having the same problem.
would like to hear some other ideas that might help solve the problem.

Last edited by newguy123 (23 Jan 2019 08:18)

Player avatar

Mapi3 Send PM

I didnt understand at all lol

Player avatar

nyx3 Send PM

Again another moron, only 2 accounts from same ip can attack you, so it's clearly not multi that's destroying your entire team.

Player avatar

newguy123 Send PM

Mapi3 said:

I didnt understand at all lol

sorry you arent able to understand it. i dont think its that hard to understand.

nyx3 said:

Again another moron, only 2 accounts from same ip can attack you, so it's clearly not multi that's destroying your entire team.

hey guy whats up with the name calling? not necessary at all.  you should call yourself a moron if you feel the need to be a douchebag for no reason. especially since i never said more than 2 could multi.
but if you can do simple math you know 3x2= 6 and 7x2= 14 like i said in the post if you even read it fully, i DO think multi should be allowed but big teams in addition to mutli is the problem. also having 10 characters parked in wilderness is not far from multi

Last edited by newguy123 (23 Jan 2019 08:28)

Player avatar

nyx3 Send PM

Who are you in this game? would helped a lot.

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

another one of these threads smile)))

why not go and PK in the 1v1 area if you don't like all this stuff?

Player avatar

nyx3 Send PM

N E 1 P K said:

another one of these threads smile)))

why not go and PK in the 1v1 area if you don't like all this stuff?

Because they complain they get multied in the 1v1 area

Last edited by nyx3 (23 Jan 2019 09:08)

Player avatar

newguy123 Send PM

nyx3 said:

Who are you in this game? would helped a lot.

why?

you want to make me a target aswell? hope you wouldnt want to contribute to 1,2 or more players quitting.
no point in telling you my ign its almost impossible to not figure it out
the main point to this post is 1.teaming/multi is a bit out of control
2. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7  or more characters shouldnt have the option to shoot a single character
i can understand if you dont agree with my opinion on point 1 but point 2  most should agree on

there is almost no pk except trainers dieing in 1on1 area

Last edited by newguy123 (23 Jan 2019 09:22)

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

yeah I mean I've only been playing here for a week but it seems like the PKing community is getting smaller, even though there was 200 people who voted in the poll that they'd PK more if you could only multi someone with 2 chars at once

how else can we make this game easier for me to not just die over and over again in? there must be some other way there's tons of other threads like this

putting money on this being someones alt who's already making these stupid threads. meanwhile the community gets smaller as more rules get added, WHERES ALL THE PEOPLE THAT REQUESTED ALL THE CHANGES LOL

and @OP ftr I don't play currently but I did play here for 3 years straight up until very recently

Player avatar

newguy123 Send PM

N E 1 P K said:

putting money on this being someones alt who's already making these stupid threads

if i was the case i doubt i would be pking with addy2hs and sometimes ammyless LOL
just because i'm having the same issues as others doesnt mean i have alts and making the same post just means there is an ongoing issue that needs to be addressed and fixed ive seen atleast 5 other people mention the same issues in game or forums someone was saying they were getting 10 on 1 today in game
i thought not wanting a 10 or 7 on 1 or 2 seems like a pretty reasonable request to have
guess not
welp

Last edited by newguy123 (23 Jan 2019 09:41)

Player avatar

nyx3 Send PM

The problem is you guys cry for changes, get them then none of you come and no new people but old quit because the new changes hurt the pk.

I don't believe you, I think you're a liar, whos 10 v 1ing you?

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

10v1 would indicate 10 unique individuals from the same team actually got online at the same time, a phenomenon I don't think this server has seen since September/november of last year? And nyx is honestly spot on with the analysis, I've seen these same kind of arguments on forums ever since Pyruscape v1.. That's 6 solid years of people regurgitating the same arguments but when it's all said and done generally the people who petitioned for said changes aren't there playing them... It's just the same people left at the end of it all

If all these new rules etc promoted growth and would make people PK, where the hell are they? All the community has done is got smaller and a lot of PKers who were here since the beginning playing through all the shit changes stopped bothering and stopped logging in

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Things will be changed in the next day or so.

We went by a compilation of complaints that were brought up in discord and forums over the last year.  It has been made clear that those complaints were mostly just complaining because players could.

I have no other way of explaining or understanding smile

Player avatar

Mapi3 Send PM

What changes are coming?

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Pepsi said:

We went by a compilation of complaints that were brought up in discord and forums over the last year.  It has been made clear that those complaints were mostly just complaining because players could.

We also have a poll on main site where majority of people favor a particular solution. Disregard the don and ron village people on this thread with a hidden agenda.

I'll think of a wildy solution later.

Last edited by humans (23 Jan 2019 15:43)

Player avatar

nyx3 Send PM

humans said:

Pepsi said:

We also have a poll on main site where majority of people favor a particular solution. Disregard the don and ron village people on this thread with a hidden agenda.

Yes 200 people voted for the current change, it's been implemented where are they?

Player avatar

newguy123 Send PM

humans said:

Pepsi said:

thanks for bringing that point up. the poll didnt cross my mind. clearly though these 2 are the small minority outnumbered in opinion by hundreds yet the way they bring their argument you would think they are the majority.

Pepsi said:

good to hear I hope the changes will ecourage more pking and most importantly more level playing field.

N E 1 P K said:

10v1 would indicate 10 unique individuals from the same team actually got online at the same time, a phenomenon I don't think this server has seen since September/november of last year? And nyx is honestly spot on with the analysis, I've seen these same kind of arguments on forums ever since Pyruscape v1.. That's 6 solid years of people regurgitating the same arguments but when it's all said and done generally the people who petitioned for said changes aren't there playing them... It's just the same people left at the end of it all

If all these new rules etc promoted growth and would make people PK, where the hell are they? All the community has done is got smaller and a lot of PKers who were here since the beginning playing through all the shit changes stopped bothering and stopped logging in

nyx3 said:

The problem is you guys cry for changes, get them then none of you come and no new people but old quit because the new changes hurt the pk.

I don't believe you, I think you're a liar, whos 10 v 1ing you?

At this point  now with humans post I realize you two are by far the minority on this topic and With the unnecessary name calling, toxic behavior, and false accusations you two are hardly worth replying  not to mention you arent even replying to what i say,  you are replying to things i didnt say like i did say it. so i'll make a last post to you and then wont even bother wasting time.  like i said are you even reading my post? never said 10 unique individuals teamed anybody OR ME. 
I dont know if you are the same person and accusing me what you are doing yourself in using multiple characters to talk on forums which i would never do honestly seems like you are. this 2nd and 3rd post on this page have very similiar short names 4 and 3 letters in the username and the number 3 both negative comments both posted within a minute of eachother.

n1pk: for someone who doesnt have enough time to play this game and doesnt even play anymore its strange you care about status of wild when you really dont have much idea of whats going on in wilderness if you dont play you can only go by what you hear. and also strange have so much time to post on forums.
nyx posted almost 2 hours later and somehow you manage post only 5 minutes after, for someone who doesnt have enough time or cant play the game that seems a little off to me. no sure if you are refreshing the page every few minutes or? just a little off to me.
if you look at the poll you can see that my opinion is closer to the general opinion and the small minority of ***holes like you two ruin it for the majority.

Last edited by newguy123 (23 Jan 2019 17:20)

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

humans said:

Pepsi said:

The poll was implemented weeks ago, guess u've not been pking to notice it, but still complaining about it over forums like the rest of you, not pking even when u get ur way through eh

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Jauroo said:

humans said:

Pepsi said:

The poll was implemented weeks ago, guess u've not been pking to notice it, but still complaining about it over forums like the rest of you, not pking even when u get ur way through eh

Poll: "Yes, by preventing his own additional characters from attacking the same character"

Guess you can't comprehend English since that wasn't implemented. LOL

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

humans said:

Jauroo said:

humans said:

Poll: "Yes, by preventing his own additional characters from attacking the same character"

Guess you can't comprehend English since that wasn't implemented. LOL

You can only attack with 2 can't you? You're not getting multied 5v1 10v1 like y'all cry about, btw if you're so concerned about that ( You probably dont PK anyways) Why dont you, and all the other whiney bitches PK at the 1v1 Zone? There no1 can jump in, or why don't you PK at the 1IP area? Oh yeah, because you don't pk no matter what the fucking rules are, you'll just complain about them over the forums when half of the wilderness is LITERALLY what you're asking for, next excuse please i'd love to hear it. LOL

Last edited by Jauroo (23 Jan 2019 18:25)

• «
  • 1 (current)