shrinking player base.

Player avatar

tadas Send PM

subscriber

Billy banned half the players

Player avatar

Shiroshu Send PM

KizL said:

There needs to be notifications it sends your phone to log back in and keep playing.

I will quit if the app starts pestering me.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Shiroshu said:

KizL said:

There needs to be notifications it sends your phone to log back in and keep playing.

I will quit if the app starts pestering me.

QQ

Most games you can turn notifications off. But having notifications telling you you've got a x2 exp boost if you log in is a great way to get ppl to play again.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

AxisFreak Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

humans said:

wildy is dead with all the multi alts. nobody is going to pk vs the same person using 6 accounts to jump them. it's a sinking ship.

problem is that everyone who plays wants to multi, or fight multi, otherwise they would pk in the 1ip zone.

How can they pk in the 1 ip zone when nobody goes there because everyone pking right now wants to multi 4 accnts. Human is right. Wildy just needs to be 1 ip. New players that dont want to be teamed up on go to the 1 ip zone and nobodies there. Now they have 1 more option get multid by 4 accnts or dont go. So they dont go. Or they go to other servers.

She called me a D Square so I gave her that D Long

Player avatar

AxisFreak Send PM

subscriber

cunnilingus11 said:

Yeah, I've quit recently or have 0 motivation to play..

Main reason is wildy is dead and if there is a fight 1v1.. be sure that after you win the other person will log in on 2-3 chars mostly 40 99 str..

Sad, fuck playing.

Yet another player lost because of multi accounts. We need to make wildy a 1 ip zone. The only reason we havent done this yet is to cater to the ppl already pking. Which is why its dying to begin with. Cater to new players so they will have incentive to pk. Or it will just keep dying slowly!

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

AxisFreak said:

Nyx said:

humans said:

wildy is dead with all the multi alts. nobody is going to pk vs the same person using 6 accounts to jump them. it's a sinking ship.

problem is that everyone who plays wants to multi, or fight multi, otherwise they would pk in the 1ip zone.

How can they pk in the 1 ip zone when nobody goes there because everyone pking right now wants to multi 4 accnts. Human is right. Wildy just needs to be 1 ip. New players that dont want to be teamed up on go to the 1 ip zone and nobodies there. Now they have 1 more option get multid by 4 accnts or dont go. So they dont go. Or they go to other servers.

Do you not get it? if people wanted to pk 1 ip they would be there.

They go to other servers? LOL

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

have you not read the new wildy rules? have you never been to east wild?

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

20 years ago WWE and this game used to be cool, nowdays they're in the same boat.

stupid decisions by the people in charge + people getting older and realizing the fact that clicking pixelated water or seeing scripted matches on TV ain't such a cool thing anymore.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

AxisFreak Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

AxisFreak said:

Nyx said:

Do you not get it? if people wanted to pk 1 ip they would be there.

They go to other servers? LOL

Exactly. Lets cater to 30players w 6 flat multis and just wonder why nobody new wants to pk.....

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

I sure wish people would read the news and or updates forums and see what has been done, rather than sit and constantly trash the server and all the volunteer work put into it by staff.

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Pepsi said:

I sure wish people would read the news and or updates forums and see what has been done, rather than sit and constantly trash the server and all the volunteer work put into it by staff.

man, im suprised that this game is still up, and i'd be stupid as hell to say it would be here without people like you + all the other people who put their time on, for keeping this alive for many years, whether it was this server, the previous ones or maybe the ones in the future. it's not about the fact that people wouldn't appreciate the things mentioned above, it's about the fact that there has been those same problems for years, i'v offered solutions, others have offered solutions but you've kept your own way or running things instead of doing what would have been best for the players. and by all, i mean all the stuff past 5-8 years, regardless of the server we were playing on.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Pegi said:

Pepsi said:

man, im suprised that this game is still up, and i'd be stupid as hell to say it would be here without people like you + all the other people who put their time on, for keeping this alive for many years, whether it was this server, the previous ones or maybe the ones in the future. it's not about the fact that people wouldn't appreciate the things mentioned above, it's about the fact that there has been those same problems for years, i'v offered solutions, others have offered solutions but you've kept your own way or running things instead of doing what would have been best for the players. and by all, i mean all the stuff past 5-8 years, regardless of the server we were playing on.

I've been admin less than a month lol

A lot more has been done in the past month for pkers than had been done in a very long time..
And before anyone says it was all bull and not asked for.... It was via poles, forum posts and discord.

There is more to come, other things are more important.  Life

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Pepsi said:

Pegi said:

Pepsi said:

I've been admin less than a month lol

A lot more has been done in the past month for pkers than had been done in a very long time..
And before anyone says it was all bull and not asked for.... It was via poles, forum posts and discord.

There is more to come, other things are more important.  Life

i haven't followed the scene anymore, nor do i know what's been done but all i'v seen is those posts about same old issues we've had for years. you said it, life is the most important thing but it doesn't apply just on the staff team and their updates, it applies on the playerbase as well and they're out there to make a decision, whether to afford playing this game legitmately or just simply via bot, which would give them way more time in their actual life, which again, is the most important thing.
now the question is, if there's a guy who's botting for example and he has "better" and "more important" things to do than spend his entire adulthood in a game which was created nearly 20 years ago, why would he actually get punished for something he clearly has passion for, even after all these years? he clearly wants to play the game, but due the circumstances, he isn't being able to do so, atleast within the rules. that's something which should change and instead of taking the harsh way of getting rid of the player or certain issue, you should be focusing how to fix the "issue" which causes the issue.

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

now the question is, if there's a guy who's botting for example and he has "better" and "more important" things to do than spend his entire adulthood in a game which was created nearly 20 years ago, why would he actually get punished for something he clearly has passion for, even after all these years?

that is a very very very good point. i hate you for that but yes i will eventually run into this line of thinking too when i start getting past 80 str one a vet one defer.

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

So we are to allow people to bot because they have a passion for it..
I have no more words....

Last edited by Pepsi (29 Dec 2018 11:40)

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

I have no more words....

fuck no. but sometimes it almost make sense when you calculate the number of chaos druids you'd need to kill as a veteran one defer to get 99 str....  rough calculations are 270k chaos druids.

Last edited by sirpyrrhic (29 Dec 2018 12:00)

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

^botting would most likely destroy this community.

Last edited by E N K O (29 Dec 2018 13:09)

Please don't read the rules.

Helpful Links And Commands

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Pepsi said:

I have no more words....

nobody said that...i said that if there's an issue which causes people to bot, which creates another issue(botting), why can't we fix the issue which is causing all of that? let's put it in this way:

1. you make the rules, you make the rates but people cannot afford it, so you're starting to think if there's another way.
2. you actually start using a bot
3. you're getting caught
4. you lost your account, you lost your motivation
5. you quit

those 5 steps are leading a player being gone, which is the issue. now if there wasn't that kind of issue, which would cause people to bot and put that player in danger in terms of losing him, why on earth we ain't looking for a fix, on that particular issue? so, instead we should fix people from using a bot in a first place instead of trying ban them forever. for being more clear, we're trying to minimize the amount of people quitting due the fact that they couldn't keep up with the game anymore instead of punishing them for doing something necessary, in order to play this game.

seriously, i don't know anything more hypocrite than ban a user who has played nearly 20 years, in a 20 year old game for doing something he cannot do at this age anymore but he still would like to continue playing, but staff team doesn't allow him to do so, but at the same time, they're hoping for a larger community. so let me ask a question: do you actually want more people to play or not? or do you want people to play by the rules you've set, but without caring about how many people are playing?

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

I do not know how it is hypocritical to ban botters, and try to prevent them from overrunning the game.
No one wants to compete with botters.  Legitimate players would quit, and we would be left with a server full of bots.

Nice argument on why they should be allowed, but it makes no sense to allow someone to overflow the economy  with ill gotten gains.  Just to ruin it for those who play legitimately.

I am closing this post, as it has gone to why we should allow botters rather than the original topic.  If the original poster wishes to make a new post, they may.