Combat formula

• 3 (current)
  • »

Player avatar

TnT FoX Send PM

TheWire said:

Nocashkilla said:

But the real question is why are the people who don't pk at all in here .

Because this server is economically based, the largest server, and caters to all players, not just pkers. Probably the reason it is so successful. If this server was only for pkers, I suspect it would have died long ago.

Player avatar

molder Send PM

subscriber

Defence should be over powered. You risk to lose full rune set worth of what ever 150~250k to win a ruby amulet. I mean, think from that perspective.

Every like saves a kid in africa-
https://www.facebook.com/Xerathonscript/

Player avatar

t0nks Send PM

molder said:

Defence should be over powered. You risk to lose full rune set worth of what ever 150~250k to win a ruby amulet. I mean, think from that perspective.

And then think about what def v def brings to the wilderness, completely boring fights.

You don't actually have to think, just go in the wildy now and have a look.

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

TnT FoX said:

TheWire said:

Nocashkilla said:

But the real question is why are the people who don't pk at all in here .

Because this server is economically based, the largest server, and caters to all players, not just pkers. Probably the reason it is so successful. If this server was only for pkers, I suspect it would have died long ago.

I understand that and I'm not just a pker.. Idk if you've seen the skiller highscores but youre missing the point. If you don't know how bad the formula is in wildy then you havn't pked in the wild lately because you hit 0 0 0 1 0 0 2 0 0s and all im saying is don't go say that the formula is ok if you don't experience it yourself. Pve is a completely different story because n0m lowered monsters formula because they hit way too hard at first when the formula first was released

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

t0nks said:

molder said:

And then think about what def v def brings to the wilderness, completely boring fights.

You don't actually have to think, just go in the wildy now and have a look.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

t0nks Send PM

So, Admins... any communication or responses?

I think you can gather enough information from the posts in this topic, and most importantly those who participate in PVP cb.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Stay tuned, In very near future we will gather all PKers to help tweak the formula until it's perfect. It has been decided that we will do our best to fix it.

Player avatar

TheWire Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

Stay tuned, In very near future we will gather all PKers to help tweak the formula until it's perfect. It has been decided that we will do our best to fix it.

Something between the old and new would be ideal, defense should beat 1def since risking armor, but people do need to hit, my 92 att, barely hit on a guy with 77 def, it was annoying

Player avatar

banned bot Send PM

n0m said:

Youre the bestttt

How soon near future we talkin tho?

Player avatar

Big Meech Send PM

Agree 100% defense is way overpowered. The OG RSC formula was way better. 99 1 99 can barely touch anybody with 60+ def. They will lose every single time. Meanwhile 40 attack completely shreds 1 def. 40 99 99 with no mage would destroy 99 1 99 with 69 mage all day and its not even close. I have a 76 who is 94 1 99 and he can barely even touch full addy. He is completely worthless. It used to be a big advantage back in the day to train 1 def pkers now they are completely worthless.

Player avatar

Intzsz Send PM

any updates ?

Player avatar

Rockslide Send PM

I would say attack is under powered. I barely notice any difference between 60 att and 99 att when fighting mobs.

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Semirotta said:

1 def "pkers" should just simply be banned from the wild completely, those things are nothing more than a waste of food and time.

I gotta agree.

They were the shit back in 2001-2002 though when very few people had thought to build a character like this....I remember the first time I saw a 40 1 80 dude pking busting 24s at like lvl 50 and I'm like holy shit how does this guy hit so high?? I'm level 70 CB not hitting anywhere close to that. It was inspiring and cool as hell to watch back in lvl 1-3 varrock wildy haha...this was before the castle ever existed.

Nowadays not so much. The 1 def build has been run into the ground, aren't you guys sick of it yet??

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

99 1 99, hybrids, etc, should not be good.

Infact, extremes of either end should not be good, except in extremely narrow circumstances. including 1 99 1, or 40 99 99, etc.

The aim should be to incentivize utilization of a more balanced approach, 70 60 99 for example, bringing armor, and being effective against most shit.

The end.

Perfect post bro, exactly the way it should be.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

I posted this a long time ago on turnip. Treat magic like ranged. this will force all the 1 99 1s with 89-99hp to around 76-79 combat. low level mages will suffer also, but fuck them also. they're annoying piss ants whos only goal is to ruin others fun.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Synbios said:

Semirotta said:

1 def "pkers" should just simply be banned from the wild completely, those things are nothing more than a waste of food and time.

I gotta agree.

They were the shit back in 2001-2002 though when very few people had thought to build a character like this....I remember the first time I saw a 40 1 80 dude pking busting 24s at like lvl 50 and I'm like holy shit how does this guy hit so high?? I'm level 70 CB not hitting anywhere close to that. It was inspiring and cool as hell to watch back in lvl 1-3 varrock wildy haha...this was before the castle ever existed.

Nowadays not so much. The 1 def build has been run into the ground, aren't you guys sick of it yet??

I agree also. I fucking hate 1 defense. I made 1 1 defense pure on here outta boredom and never used it. they're lame as fuck. 25 and 40pray should be auto disabled if defense is under 40 and no rune equipped.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Low lvl mages are ridiculous boring to play, impossible to fight, they sit at castle unkillable waiting to mage people who fight, no one can kill them, people don't even try anymore.

1 def should never beat armor.

People forgot 1 def wasn't good in RSC, people just couldn't afford rune(to risk it), same with magic, no one used magic cause it was too expensive.

1 defers fighting 50 40 80 etc in no items

Last edited by Nyx (8 Mar 2018 07:19)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

• 3 (current)
  • »