Combat formula

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Bring back old combat formula.
All these def noobs 60-70-80 killed pking.
You used to be able to hit em atleast!

Old formula defence was weaker

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Defence was also useless / pointless.

Lol...

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Semirotta said:

Thats not true

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Stolt Archer said:

Semirotta said:

Thats not true

Close enough tongue

Lol...

Big load Send PM

Someone needs to find an old member of rscrevolution and get the formula. It was perfect, but also based around an x1 exp rate. 

I remember defense accounts were good, but not god, and it was possible to 3 hit someone 15 levels above you based on a lucky 3 hit. It had so much depth.

LOOT I'VE GATHERED FROM DROP TRADERS: 3 subscription cards, 2m$, dragon sword, rune chain+legs, 150 gold bar certs, 100 sharks, 1.4k nature runes, 3 dragon sq's, santa hat [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XJQpxVFq/rebanime.gif[/img]

Player avatar

TheWire Send PM

subscriber

Mages are a massive problem now, they just can't die.

Player avatar

Mod Cash Send PM

mod

In my own personal opinion...

Defense is too strong now, I agree. Most agree. 60s mages will never die to a regular 60

99 1 99 wont win against pretty much anything with 40+ defense because you cant hit hard enough to keep up with their damage on your 1 def

In RSC there was a reason for doing all the hard training to make 1 defense chars and it was to be stronger for your combat level. Right now none of that matters because 1 def accounts don't hit anything anymore

At 99 att and str you should be able to hit 1-99 defense... But atm you rarely hit good even on 30 defense, so 1 def is pointless unless against another 1 def or teaming 5v1 def acc

I think formula needs defense lowered for sure. And if that doesn't work then bring back the old formula because it was more fun

[img]https://i.imgur.com/MHnkLqY.png[/img]

Player avatar

TheWire Send PM

subscriber

I think there needs to be a middle ground, currently 1 def loses to everything.

Mages are just insane, no one should be unkillable it's their defense not the magic that's the problem.

There is no 60s build that can realistically kill a 1 99 1, 69 magic, 40 pray account.

Right now we have people who just sit on mages at castle and do nothing else, it's lame.

Under the old system there was some issues, 99 1 99 was far too good vs a flat.

Defense needs to be strong and people risking armor need to be given an advantage but no one should unkillable.

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

I rather pk on my defence 90s vs 99 1 99 with a 50 procent chanse to win than pk 60 70 80 90 with 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 12 as hits

Last edited by Stolt Archer (15 Jan 2018 11:52)

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

t0nks Send PM

I've come to realize pking on my 60 1 deffer is useless, there are people who are 30 def and have full rune plate due to subbing down, they are literally un-kill able with 40 prayer.

I won't be pking on my 1 deffer until the combat system as changed, even full iron is o.p as fuck and those who spend time pking know.

Back to sitting on a boring def tank when ever i feel motivated to log in.

Player avatar

banned bot Send PM

If theres a pker who has a mager friend anywhere from level 45 to 70 the pking dies coz theres really no point to pk. Thats just the truth.

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

I've seen couple of god mage players. You seriously can't kill those things before they kill you and that is simply because spells tend to hit through no matter what your def is, need to use resist rings.

Lol...

Player avatar

t0nks Send PM

This isn't really about def mages, the combat system is flawed massively since 40 30 88 will own 40 1 99 every single time.

Also 40 1 99 wearing full iron vs 40 1 99 in robes, iron wins 9/10. It shouldn't be this strong since both defs are 1, the difference is that big.

0 0 14 is a realistic hit on 1 def with full iron.

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

But... but... Def 1 is useless and should not be used in pking ;P

Lol...

Player avatar

TheWire Send PM

subscriber

t0nks said:

I've come to realize pking on my 60 1 deffer is useless, there are people who are 30 def and have full rune plate due to subbing down, they are literally un-kill able with 40 prayer.

I won't be pking on my 1 deffer until the combat system as changed, even full iron is o.p as fuck and those who spend time pking know.

That's not true, 40 def is very hitable by a 80 1 90 etc,  but a 70 1 80 wont hit a 1 99 1

Player avatar

TheWire Send PM

subscriber

t0nks said:

This isn't really about def mages, the combat system is flawed massively since 40 30 88 will own 40 1 99 every single time.

Also 40 1 99 wearing full iron vs 40 1 99 in robes, iron wins 9/10. It shouldn't be this strong since both defs are 1, the difference is that big.

0 0 14 is a realistic hit on 1 def with full iron.

Def mages are flawed there is no build the same lvl that can kill a mage. Try any build vs 1 99 1, 69 magic, 40 pray, nothing can touch

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

Mod Cash said:

In my own personal opinion...

Defense is too strong now, I agree. Most agree. 60s mages will never die to a regular 60

99 1 99 wont win against pretty much anything with 40+ defense because you cant hit hard enough to keep up with their damage on your 1 def

In RSC there was a reason for doing all the hard training to make 1 defense chars and it was to be stronger for your combat level. Right now none of that matters because 1 def accounts don't hit anything anymore

At 99 att and str you should be able to hit 1-99 defense... But atm you rarely hit good even on 30 defense, so 1 def is pointless unless against another 1 def or teaming 5v1 def acc

I think formula needs defense lowered for sure. And if that doesn't work then bring back the old formula because it was more fun

+1
I spent so much time making a 99 1 99 99 now I don't even log on it to pk anymore. The whole purpose of being 99 1 99  is to keep combat level low but still do serious damage whilst taking big hits. Truth is they don't do serious damage they just get effortlessly killed  by 40 deffers.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

t0nks Send PM

TheWire said:

t0nks said:

That's not true, 40 def is very hitable by a 80 1 90 etc,  but a 70 1 80 wont hit a 1 99 1

Ya, maybe you mis-understood, I'm talking about people with 30 def who are wearing full rune being level 60s..

Since def is op anyway they are un-killable

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

t0nks said:

TheWire said:

t0nks said:

Ya, maybe you mis-understood, I'm talking about people with 30 def who are wearing full rune being level 60s..

Noone wears full rune with 30 def idiot

Best Ninja

Player avatar

t0nks Send PM

Shinobi said:

t0nks said:

TheWire said:

Noone wears full rune with 30 def idiot

You of all people know they do.

40 def, plate, plat-sub down to 30 def, rune doesn't come off, pk, 30 def un hitable at the best of times, covered in rune and plate = invincible.

Many people with 30 def wearing full rune, this is another reason why pk is dead af.

• «
  • 1 (current)