List of Suggestions

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

ateam said:

pajser91 said:

ateam said:

My opinion buff reaper drops and remove bank!

Lol why would they remove the bank ? Players spent days of training 90+ agility just so they use the shortcut . Without the shortcut takes awhile till u get there .

Cause being in wild is pointless and risk free as a result of the bank, better drops, but making you carry stuff is better.

Reaper's Lair is not in the wild.

Player avatar

Ibcrootbeer Send PM

some of these are a little too rs2, instead of a key chain changing the examine to what they do like shiny key (opens the door behind mcgruber's woods) would be just as useful.

Clue scroll on high scores YES I love doing clues and it would be nice to see how many... but i think there is a adventurer's log that will have that, not sure.

Problem with number of uses on amulets is its in the player files, which is why if you have one use left you can still stack them in the bank, BUT this could be a tab added that tells you all of your uses in one place, or the examine function could pull the number of uses from the file.

YES to the egg thing, I got one at a dropparty and had no idea what it did till I unnoted it, i'd probably buy exp eggs if I knew what one they were.

The tooth and loop thing is annoying, so yes to that, it should work both ways, this is 2017 why can only loops connect to teeth

I think boss style npcs will come with slayer, but admins aren't spilling secrets sad

I like the idea of having one of each clue, but instead of combining them a master clue could drop from KBD, Reaper, and any other boss npcs added to boost their worth smile #Gilded

::onlinelist alone would be great, show players and staff, just need to make it so it scrolls and staff are listed first. soooo many people online is the only reason I dont think this is a thing.

Forget muting, ban timmons and throw a dropparty with his stuff! big_smile

Trump is the bestest president ever, happy 2018th birthday USA, if you dont like it get out of the US and move to
California

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Ibcrootbeer said:

I like the idea of having one of each clue, but instead of combining them a master clue could drop from KBD, Reaper, and any other boss npcs added to boost their worth smile #Gilded

+1

Player avatar

I Like Fish Send PM

Mod Kleio said:

Mostly good suggestions that will more than likely get implemented, teleport tabs, just like teleport portals that many ppl ask, will never happen though.

Teleport tabs would be something untradeable I'd hope, it's nothing like a portal. Just something used for clue hunters and only rewarded from clues.

Last edited by I Like Fish (8 Dec 2017 10:02)

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

I Like Fish said:

Mod Kleio said:

Mostly good suggestions that will more than likely get implemented, teleport tabs, just like teleport portals that many ppl ask, will never happen though.

Teleport tabs would be something untradeable I'd hope, it's nothing like a portal. Just something used for clue hunters and only rewarded from clues.

I personally think this is a very good suggestion. Untradable and only obtainable from medium/hard clues and a pretty dam rare drop at that

And +1 to everything else

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VB1YhpE.jpg[/img]