List of Suggestions

Player avatar

I Like Fish Send PM

With a lot of people over 1400 skill total and people being maxed, Legends Guild needs optimized to fit all the players training/farming below.

Clue scrolls on the highscores and personal achievement in-game, stating how many you've completed of each tier after completeing.

Add number of use's left on rings, amulets, teleport items. (Charged Dragonstone Amulet(4))

Make eggs more specific in the AH, stating their use.

Add "teleport tabs" for people with 1 magic doing clue scrolls, etc.

Add "teleport pages" that teleport people to hotspots for cluescrolls, like in 07. Observatory, Gnome tree, Digsite, etc. (Suggestion to make them obtainable from cluescrolls only)

Key Chain. Need keys for clue scrolls and it's hard to tell which is which, possible to add all keys onto a keychain that you can carry around.

Name the party hats, black, purple, pink, white, cyan.

Server announcement on 99's and milestone achievements. I mean we already blast wilderness and event updates every 20 seconds.

Mix tooth half with loop half and vice versa instead of the rather.

Re-write the quests that are strict to doing them in specific order, when it was never that way in RSC. (Will attempt to grab a list, but there's a few doing this)

Hardcore ironmen. Once dead, give option to revert to normal player or basic ironman.

Boss NPC or another reaper location that's accessible without entering the wild, because face it- a lot of people don't even know where it is/don't want to get pked.

Black Drag/KBD drop table reanalyzed. Red Dragons are more profitable and easier to kill which is strange.

Ability to collect an easy, medium, and hard clue scroll all at the same time. Also to combine all 3 into a master clue, which can give the teleport pages/tablets i suggested above.

Allow ironmen to create parties/hotspots with other ironmen.

Staff list in-game, ::onlinestaff or something similar.

Perm-mute Timmons.

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

+1 to all! I think. . . Perhaps I'll read them again.
Ok yea, +1 to all and also could be nice if we had more quests? that would actually provide quest points and such

Last edited by Semirotta (6 Dec 2017 01:10)

Lol...

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

Solid ideas +1 most of them

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

I'll +1 this however, party\hotspot Ironman will only allow boosted exp not party training. Should be able to party with self to utilize the benefits.

Player avatar

ateam Send PM

Good suggestions except the legends guild the best farming should be inside the wilderness not outside where there is zero risk, and you can just afk till you have enough to buy more useless rares.

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

ateam said:

Good suggestions except the legends guild the best farming should be inside the wilderness not outside where there is zero risk, and you can just afk till you have enough to buy more useless rares.

I agree to an extent. Not everybody who plays wants to enter wild. Maybe have a passage in legends which requires 1500 total, another at 1600, 1700.... Then at Max, you can fight a boss w rare drops.

I think if you put in the work, there should be reward.

I also feel ironmen should get perks with areas not accessible by regular characters.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Keep in mind, that legends guild will soon no longer require 1400 skill point but rather 100% quest completion.
Good list.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

-1 on boss NPCs out of wild. More stuff should JUST be in wild.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (6 Dec 2017 16:21)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

KizL said:

~K!zL

Why should bosses be in the wildy only? Lets be honest it would be camped by pkers killing pvmers and it would becam dead content pretty fast .
I like the way reaper is u got to go to wildy to get there but lair isnt wildy. #FixReaper'sDrops . But there should def be a boss or mini boss out of wildy .

Player avatar

ateam Send PM

pajser91 said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

Why should bosses be in the wildy only? Lets be honest it would be camped by pkers killing pvmers and it would becam dead content pretty fast .
I like the way reaper is u got to go to wildy to get there but lair isnt wildy. #FixReaper'sDrops . But there should def be a boss or mini boss out of wildy .

Kbd works v well just needs a boost

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

Keep in mind, that legends guild will soon no longer require 1400 skill point but rather 100% quest completion.
Good list.

And 1400 I hope. I standby my suggestion of higher total leadinvto better areas.

Player avatar

soulfear Send PM

subscriber

black dragons black demons and kbd need some serious buffs

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

pajser91 said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

Because boss NPC's shouldn't be easy to kill nor should the loot be easily put into your bank after. Anything out of wild has zero challenge and you'll never worry about losing items.

Sure, make a cave like Reaper idc but it should still be in wild to get there.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (7 Dec 2017 00:25)

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

KizL said:

pajser91 said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

Because boss NPC's shouldn't be easy to kill nor should the loot be easily put into your bank after. Anything out of wild has zero challenge and you'll never worry about losing items.

~K!zL

U will still lose items/gear to boss death . But idc as long the boss fight isnt in the wild i m fine walking a bit to get there. Also reaper is the strongest npc ig , banking is super fast if u got 90+ agility u go bank , come back and he still didnt respawn. So i dont se a prob with quick banking . #FixReaper'sDrops

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

All of em are good ideas, maybe some kind of cave with instances for each holiday boss would work?

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

pajser91 said:

KizL said:

pajser91 said:

~K!zL

U will still lose items/gear to boss death . But idc as long the boss fight isnt in the wild i m fine walking a bit to get there. Also reaper is the strongest npc ig , banking is super fast if u got 90+ agility u go bank , come back and he still didnt respawn. So i dont se a prob with quick banking . #FixReaper'sDrops

Ok, I like this. You're allowing me to actually understand your point of view.. That rarely happens on here. lmao

If there's a new boss it should require like 10 people to kill it and you're forced to walk back down from the boss location to a bank out of wild.

Here's the cool part:

1. in the boss room it doesn't show anyones names and only 3 people get this drop.
2. Once the boss is killed it waits 1min then ports everyone out into an area in wild.

~K!zL

Player avatar

ateam Send PM

My opinion buff reaper drops and remove bank!

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Mostly good suggestions that will more than likely get implemented, teleport tabs, just like teleport portals that many ppl ask, will never happen though.

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

ateam said:

Lol why would they remove the bank ? Players spent days of training 90+ agility just so they use the shortcut . Without the shortcut takes awhile till u get there .

Player avatar

ateam Send PM

pajser91 said:

ateam said:

Lol why would they remove the bank ? Players spent days of training 90+ agility just so they use the shortcut . Without the shortcut takes awhile till u get there .

Cause being in wild is pointless and risk free as a result of the bank, better drops, but making you carry stuff is better.