Almost 200 registrations today

Player avatar

charlesb Send PM

Jari Jurri said:

KizL said:

Jari Jurri said:

Can you please explain yourself in a rational way ?
I've only expressed my opinion and got nothing but shit in return, if this is the RSC community today (inbred redneck USA hicks, like fucking please avatar with fucking plastic dumbells, do you even fucking lift you little shit ? Next thing you probably post yourself with an assault rifle) I probably don't even want to be a part of it.

Ok mr. ad hominem attack from the first post on.

Maybe everyone is on your ass because we've all been playing RSC for YEARS and you know what? This server was 100% replica with 2x exp for a long time and guess what? It didn't have HALF the people as it does now.

Yes, we're nerds who never stopped playing RSC and yes we want and need new content. Sorry we're not fitting your RSC preference.

~K!zL

Thanks man, first post that actually seems like its written by someone that actually read what I posted.
I can respect that. My only reason posting here was to express my opinion, I didn't ask to get crucified, only to get my personal opinion heard.
Clearly this server isn't for me, while it may be for many others (quite frankly that may be the majority today, I wouldnt know). I'm a nerd as well, I'd just love to play RSC just as it was except for the shitty banking system and the fucked up certing system, but I guess I just can't have it all so it seems like I'm going to have none of it for myself. The nerd in me just won't accept something as fundamental as inventory slots in the wilderness being changed, for myself that is a gamebreaker.
I hope you may all respect that instead of calling me a troll or whatever, have fun playing the game. I'll just stick to other servers / Jagexs dead rsc.
Just for the sake of saying my peace; I wouldn't mind updates that affect quality of life or just general fun, but something that affects the general gameplay are a big no no in my eyes. Someone having 4 extra food opposed to the 4 less they used to have is affecting the gameplay, no matter how you put it.
You & many others have been playing for years, I can recall many of the nicknames here going as far as to 2002, doesn't mean I have to downshift my opinions to favour yours, doesn't mean I'm trolling either.

I suggest trying it

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

charlesb said:

Jari Jurri said:

KizL said:

Ok mr. ad hominem attack from the first post on.

Maybe everyone is on your ass because we've all been playing RSC for YEARS and you know what? This server was 100% replica with 2x exp for a long time and guess what? It didn't have HALF the people as it does now.

Yes, we're nerds who never stopped playing RSC and yes we want and need new content. Sorry we're not fitting your RSC preference.

~K!zL

Thanks man, first post that actually seems like its written by someone that actually read what I posted.
I can respect that. My only reason posting here was to express my opinion, I didn't ask to get crucified, only to get my personal opinion heard.
Clearly this server isn't for me, while it may be for many others (quite frankly that may be the majority today, I wouldnt know). I'm a nerd as well, I'd just love to play RSC just as it was except for the shitty banking system and the fucked up certing system, but I guess I just can't have it all so it seems like I'm going to have none of it for myself. The nerd in me just won't accept something as fundamental as inventory slots in the wilderness being changed, for myself that is a gamebreaker.
I hope you may all respect that instead of calling me a troll or whatever, have fun playing the game. I'll just stick to other servers / Jagexs dead rsc.
Just for the sake of saying my peace; I wouldn't mind updates that affect quality of life or just general fun, but something that affects the general gameplay are a big no no in my eyes. Someone having 4 extra food opposed to the 4 less they used to have is affecting the gameplay, no matter how you put it.
You & many others have been playing for years, I can recall many of the nicknames here going as far as to 2002, doesn't mean I have to downshift my opinions to favour yours, doesn't mean I'm trolling either.

I suggest trying it

Really, I do suggest giving it a try. It's quite fun once you get use to it. it doesn't change pking much besides now you can actually use range as a viable pking method and Runeys now have an actual advantage as they should against PBs risking nothing.

It's a new dynamic to the game, but it's in the right direction. I assure you friend.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook