Almost 200 registrations today

Player avatar

noobsrus Send PM

subscriber

Wow N0m working hard behind the scenes on his advertising! If we keep seeing numbers like that rsc just might have a chance to really be revived!

Excellent job guys!

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

$$$$ gets the ads flowing.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

glass of water Send PM

Making RSCR great again!

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Buys all the subs you can with cash not ingame. That's what brings people in. From the time I have been here, I have seen where the money goes. N0m pockets maybe $45.00 a month American from what I have added up and seen go on. Great game, better dude.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

Never seen someone put such an effort into trying to revive rsc and honestly couldn't be happier.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DLqmWq1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

B U B B A said:

Never seen someone put such an effort into trying to revive rsc and honestly couldn't be happier.

This should be on homepage as a testimonial  or something. ... billy, you should look into a quotes about the server section where mods can snip quotes to it. This could help with news players coming in to see the great "reveiws" people have for the server.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

noobsrus Send PM

subscriber

Good idea scornedmagi!

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

scornedmagi said:

Buys all the subs you can with cash not ingame. That's what brings people in. From the time I have been here, I have seen where the money goes. N0m pockets maybe $45.00 a month American from what I have added up and seen go on. Great game, better dude.

45.00$ a month.. Lold. ^^

Btw, where is the AD's? Facebook as always, and how long campaign?
GJ!

Last edited by Trupk3r (28 Nov 2016 03:38)

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

noobsrus Send PM

subscriber

I wish the ad would show up on my news feed, I'd like to see what it looks like. Also. We've broken the 200 registered users mark already today! With about 6hours until the counter resets again.

I believe with facebook the more likes the ad gets, the more it will be seen. If it does come across my feed I will definitely be liking it! As should the rest of us!

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

As of now, the Facebook ad has 21k+ views!! So many new people in game.  Lets try to be civil and show them what RSCRevolution is all about.

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Fix lag or advertising is pointless

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

B U B B A said:

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Trupk3r said:

scornedmagi said:

GJ!

3 days 19 hrs left as of now.

76k people reached so far 24k post engagements.  15% watched it 2min in so there's a good amount of people who actually wanted to join.

~K!zL

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

Trupk3r said:

scornedmagi said:

GJ!

3 days 19 hrs left as of now.

76k people reached so far 24k post engagements.  15% watched it 2min in so there's a good amount of people who actually wanted to join.

~K!zL

That is great! AD's has always been gettin us numbers. I remember when I was kind of alone mod during the ad campaign and it kept dropping in noobs, at one point i had 7 people following me (Bronze Army) and showed em around & told em how RSCR works. Haha.

+1 KEEP GOING. Doing ad's once a month doesn't hurt anyone's wallet.. Its a investation to gain more players which is always better than $$!!!
GOGOGO

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

I've been planning to drop 50% of income on ads, so this kind of thing will continue. I'm not very pleased with the money spent vs registrations ratio so there's some improvement to be made.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

n0m said:

I've been planning to drop 50% of income on ads, so this kind of thing will continue. I'm not very pleased with the money spent vs registrations ratio so there's some improvement to be made.

Next we should advertise the RSCR app a bit. Some SEO work on the Google play page and even a iPhone store app would also help.

The last time you through down a bunch of cash you must have targeted a better audience. This time seems like a younger crowd. From my understanding.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (29 Nov 2016 04:28)

Player avatar

knack baby Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

n0m said:

Next we should advertise the RSCR app a bit. Some SEO work on the Google play page and even a iPhone store app would also help.

The last time you through down a bunch of cash you must have targeted a better audience. This time seems like a younger crowd. From my understanding.

~K!zL

Kizl stop polluting admins minds with your bullshit. You sound like an amateur I train in the conference room for marketing. Leave it to the big dogs. Anywho, I plan on creating a professional promotional video which will capture the eyes of the younger audience along with the 90's babies, I have a few tricks up my sleeve which will play out perfectly. It won't be a fiverr video on how to use an app(That garbage video that is being shared on facebook right now) That is seriously not attracting anybody. With my methods I estimate a 300% increase on registrations immediately. This will all unfold over the next couple weeks.

Some people know more then you, and i'm one of them.
[img]https://images.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNDY3NjE3ODI1NDk1NDQ5NjAvMjYyNDc2NDM2NjAwOTEzOTIxL1ZFTlQuanBnIn0.qphFDhO8hZjWCmnyxt7mEr7jG5s[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

knack baby said:

KizL said:

n0m said:

~K!zL

Kizl stop polluting admins minds with your bullshit. You sound like an amateur I train in the conference room for marketing. Leave it to the big dogs. Anywho, I plan on creating a professional promotional video which will capture the eyes of the younger audience along with the 90's babies, I have a few tricks up my sleeve which will play out perfectly. It won't be a fiverr video on how to use an app(That garbage video that is being shared on facebook right now) That is seriously not attracting anybody. With my methods I estimate a 300% increase on registrations immediately. This will all unfold over the next couple weeks.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

zazo x said:

knack baby said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

Have fun with that kiddo. Who's page you posting it on and paying ad rev?

Sit down little boy and let the big kids talk. That's not how you get your turn on the jungle gym. shhh

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (29 Nov 2016 04:41)

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

knack baby said:

KizL said:

n0m said:

~K!zL

I'm eager to wait for your promotional video smile