Make wildy great again!

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

scornedmagi said:

Nyx said:

Legends guild is a big negative, i went yesterday it had 7 flats farming in the basement and a bank chest very close by, with zero risk of dying.

Most of the people who used to go KBD go legends now.

There is even better dragon ranging there than the range guild, but with zero risk.

It was a massive oversight to add all those monsters without giving any thought to the rest of the game.

This is a huge problem. Add like 8 magic trees to wild. Add more rune rocks, also think adding .5x to skilling  in wild and 1x  for skulled. Make skillers want to go in wild and train. Make more rune rocks, make a fishing hole, add random events, put a bank that you can pk in, in the middle of maze. Add more to do there for skillers and the killers will come. Stop trying to fix poking and fix the wilderness.  Make my skilling ass want to be out there skulled and the pking  will be the best ever.

+10000000000

Hell ya

Player avatar

Mainframe Send PM

subscriber

The green dragons can't be where they are at hobs, you can't run through without an anti-fire shield. Its a choke point.

Put them along the soutside of lava maze. Maybe make some ruins type walls so you can also range them. Its close to 37 obelisk.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Mainframe said:

The green dragons can't be where they are at hobs, you can't run through without an anti-fire shield. Its a choke point.

Put them along the soutside of lava maze. Maybe make some ruins type walls so you can also range them. Its close to 37 obelisk.

I'll move them around a bit.

PS reaper lair entrance coming to a deep wildy near you.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Maybe add a pond with a swordy only spot, surround it with 4 yews and 4 magic trees at 20 wild east side where skeles are. Put a bank at 10 wild alter and  1.5x exp extra on the above. I'll go get killed and skill all day.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Sure while we are cutting back non pvp players training spots let's make quest requirements and skill lvl requirments for each level of the wild it gets boring skilling by myself all the time and I and other skillers would be much more motivated to skill if there were more people training their skills to interact with.

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

rsclassicftw Send PM

subscriber

Ghasp said:

Sure while we are cutting back non pvp players training spots let's make quest requirements and skill lvl requirments for each level of the wild it gets boring skilling by myself all the time and I and other skillers would be much more motivated to skill if there were more people training their skills to interact with.

You could always eat an entire container of blueberries to pass the time.

Chars: Rsclassicftw // Billy Idol
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/zwgmz5.jpg[/img]