Make wildy great again!

Player avatar

Mainframe Send PM

subscriber

Castle is a huge fuckfest mexican stand-off. There's literally no catching involved. Its all about who has the most players online at that given moment.
Pking has been pretty active lately, but I think Wilderness needs a buff and everything else needs a little nerf, to make wildy more attractive.

o8v4tf6.jpg

I'm pretty much out of ideas after this, but there are many cool locations with no purpose. So please, if you have an idea that would bring more people out, do share! smile

Here is a list of the changes made on that map:

• Moved Fire Giants from Castle to Maze. That area needs a big buff.
  • Added Dungeon Rats to Castle, similar to those in Ardougne.
  • New Level 90-something Green Dragon area that drop Dragon Bones. Far from bank, but best prayer exp.
  • Added a second gate to members wilderness. This one goes into Blue Dragons, but could be anywhere on that side of the map.
  • Opened up area behind Agility Arena. I feel members wilderness needs more options to run. Its almost always certain death if you get teamed up there.
  • Added two agility shortcuts to Lava Maze. Again, gives people options when trying to escape. Less frustration. Options are good.
  • Changed the whiteberry spawns, so they can be telegrabbed. '
  • Less Thugs in level 5. That spot can hold the entire server.
  • Less Skeletons. Nearly impossible to run down without being caught. (by a Skeleton)
  • KBD needs a buff.
  • Spots out of wilderness need fewer monsters.
  • Waterfall could have 2 or 3 fire-giants.
  • Taverley Dungeon could have less of everything.

What I'm after is a 2002 rune rocks type of pking, where you just head out to see whats up. People farming and training attract pkers and pkers attract more pkers. Lets get that natural flow going.

Last edited by Mainframe (23 Nov 2016 00:02)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

+1 I enjoy this idea alot.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

rsclassicftw Send PM

subscriber

58567960.jpg

Last edited by rsclassicftw (22 Nov 2016 23:08)

Chars: Rsclassicftw // Billy Idol
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/zwgmz5.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

I like the green dragon suggestion especially.

Player avatar

b0bz Send PM

n0m said:

- King of castle
- King of 3v3's with oopsie and powell <3
_ Think im lying ? call me out bitch.

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

b0bz said:

n0m said:

is that not where range guild is tho

Player avatar

Mainframe Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

b0bz said:

n0m said:

No one uses it. Make better and more authentic ranging spots.

Last edited by Mainframe (23 Nov 2016 00:00)

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Mainframe said:

zazo x said:

Liar. Nyx is there every 30 minutes trying to kill people  training there. I can guarantee he will have something to say about your idea's!

Good idea's though apart from having the agility thing open seems like a bit of a kick in the nostrils to skillers who have the agility level to go through the gate. I've heard about Lava Maze Pking on other servers being amazing, would love to give it a try, Castle is and always will be boring

Player avatar

Mainframe Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

Mainframe said:

zazo x said:

Liar. Nyx is there every 30 minutes trying to kill people  training there. I can guarantee he will have something to say about your idea's!

Good idea's though apart from having the agility thing open seems like a bit of a kick in the nostrils to skillers who have the agility level to go through the gate. I've heard about Lava Maze Pking on other servers being amazing, would love to give it a try, Castle is and always will be boring

Lol tongue

Regarding the agility arena, its not open into the arena, its open so that you can walk around it.  I actually photoshopped that part, so I can see why you are confused. smile

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Oh ye my b so you can go round the back of pirates/agility course to ice mountain , I like that too +1 to all

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

Obelisk was a great idea, but kinda failed. Update mainframe suggested are great.
-
Needs a obelisk at edge.
Teleport at dragon maze-Players run to altar for huge battle inside 38 altar
Teleport at graveyard/12 altar area-Players run to 12 altar for huge battles inside
-
There is lever in Ardy for deep wilderness. As well as dragon maze add obelisk+ maybe add a gate by rune rocks.

Last edited by B U B B A (23 Nov 2016 01:15)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DLqmWq1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Mainframe Send PM

subscriber

B U B B A said:

Obelisk was a great idea, but kinda failed. Update mainframe suggested are great.
Needs a obelisk at edge.

There is lever in Ardy for deep wilderness. As well as dragon maze add obelisk+ maybe add a gate by rune rocks.

You can't say it has failed, because no one has yet had a reason to use the obelisks. There's nothing out there.

I don't think teleports add anything valuable to the gameplay, at all. These recent days with new pking rules are a proof to that. We just need more incentive to go further out.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

I love the ideas, I do think some basic math changes to the drop formula would also benefit say 1 x stackable drops from all wilderness monsters big_smile

I also think link exp to wilderness level would help, while lower combat exp outside the wilderness. I don't understand giving a big exp bonus to someone in 1 wilderness.

I would love fights over training spots like we had in RSC.

Greater Demons in F2p wild could do with a huge boost, this was a main spot in RSC but here it's dead. Have them drop 4 x the rune drops. Only in wild.

The problem with obelisks is the randomness sometimes makes it slower to use them than to walk, sometimes you try 50x for a destination until you get it.

Also make obelisks skull

Last edited by Nyx (23 Nov 2016 10:59)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

Mainframe said:

zazo x said:

O look oopsie following me to more topics....stalker much

Player avatar

bread Send PM

subscriber

yes yes yes

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Legends guild is a big negative, i went yesterday it had 7 flats farming in the basement and a bank chest very close by, with zero risk of dying.

Most of the people who used to go KBD go legends now.

There is even better dragon ranging there than the range guild, but with zero risk.

It was a massive oversight to add all those monsters without giving any thought to the rest of the game.

Last edited by Nyx (24 Nov 2016 08:37)

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

rsclassicftw said:

58567960.jpg

Last edited by Synbios (24 Nov 2016 14:11)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Nyx said:

Legends guild is a big negative, i went yesterday it had 7 flats farming in the basement and a bank chest very close by, with zero risk of dying.

There is even better dragon ranging there than the range guild, but with zero risk.

It was a massive oversight to add all those monsters without giving any thought to the rest of the game.

Agreed.. Bad idea!!

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

This is a huge problem. Add like 8 magic trees to wild. Add more rune rocks, also think adding .5x to skilling  in wild and 1x  for skulled. Make skillers want to go in wild and train. Make more rune rocks, make a fishing hole, add random events, put a bank that you can pk in, in the middle of maze. Add more to do there for skillers and the killers will come. Stop trying to fix poking and fix the wilderness.  Make my skilling ass want to be out there skulled and the pking  will be the best ever.

Last edited by scornedmagi (24 Nov 2016 16:08)

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

scornedmagi said:

Nyx said:

This is a huge problem. Add like 8 magic trees to wild. Add more rune rocks, also think adding .5x to skilling  in wild and 1x  for skulled. Make skillers want to go in wild and train. Make more rune rocks, make a fishing hole, add random events, put a bank that you can pk in, in the middle of maze. Add more to do there for skillers and the killers will come. Stop trying to fix poking and fix the wilderness.  Make my skilling ass want to be out there skulled and the pking  will be the best ever.

+10000000000