For all the noobs who doesnt believe im a signed mma fighter

Player avatar

Suldo Send PM

subscriber

Last edited by Suldo (25 May 2016 02:03)

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

I think MMA should be banned. No offense against anyone.  I remember way back when these types of sports were about pride, now most people just wants too hurt others and it is very sad.  We as humans would be better off without these sports that only encourage senseless violence, just my opinion.

Last edited by joe dirt (25 May 2016 03:27)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Kylo Ren Send PM

Banned

RESPECT

FIRST ORDER
                     KNIGHTS OF REN

Player avatar

Jebby Send PM

subscriber

joe dirt said:

I think MMA should be banned. No offense against anyone.  I remember way back when these types of sports were about pride, now most people just wants too hurt others and it is very sad.  We as humans would be better off without these sports that only encourage senseless violence, just my opinion.

I love you joe smile

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/357kegw.jpg[/img]
- Jebby, Juzza, xox, Dragons Fury, exe - http://www.rscrevolution.com/ -
"errare humanum est, sed in errare perseverare diabolicum"

Player avatar

Suldo Send PM

subscriber

If everyone would have your state of mind, then boxing wouldn't even exist (which is more deadly than MMA and have multiple deaths, while MMA haven't got death records because ref stops the fight immediately compare with boxing. I mean, its all about the persons dicipline.....theres assholes around the sport but there's humble ones that put food on table for the family....after all, there's "Violence" EVERYWHERE and more assholes than the ones that practice this sport *Ding ding* 

joe dirt said:

Last edited by Suldo (25 May 2016 13:28)

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

joe dirt said:

This^.. I cant understand how it became a 'sport' to almost kill eachother.. Why no sports about hugs & spreading love?..

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

OxiClean Send PM

subscriber

Suldo said:

If everyone would have your state of mind, then boxing wouldn't even exist (which is more deadly than MMA and have multiple deaths, while MMA haven't got death records because ref stops the fight immediately compare with boxing. I mean, its all about the persons dicipline.....theres assholes around the sport but there's humble ones that put food on table for the family....after all, there's "Violence" EVERYWHERE and more assholes than the ones that practice this sport *Ding ding*

^This. A true sportsmen has a positive outlook and discipline whether it's a team sport or a fight. It is possible for two adults to fight and still have respect and even admiration for each other. In a fighting gym or school it would in fact be bizarre if two students sparred or had a match, and didn't still hug it out after it's over. Don't knock it 'til you try it.

=========
Billy Mays' Quest Reviews[img]http://i.imgur.com/VD3epZ6.png[/img]

Player avatar

Revchars2 Send PM

joe dirt said:

Sorry but, you are precisely the type of person i am going to eradicate when i become President of the World.

Player avatar

Suldo Send PM

subscriber

MMA is NOT for everyone, if you dont like it just dont watch it simple as that. There's soft sports out there for soft people like yall wink

Mod Tru said:

joe dirt said:

This^.. I cant understand how it became a 'sport' to almost kill eachother.. Why no sports about hugs & spreading love?..

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

Revchars2 said:

joe dirt said:

Sorry but, you are precisely the type of person i am going to eradicate when i become President of the World.

You would get rid of people who believe in peace and love? lmao our generation makes me laugh.

Last edited by joe dirt (25 May 2016 20:58)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

joe dirt said:

Revchars2 said:

joe dirt said:

You would get rid of people who believe in peace and love? lmao our generation makes me laugh.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

joe dirt said:

lol pussy shit right there. Of course you'd be the one to say that.

Suldo that's awesome man! These nerds don't understand any sport let alone MMA.

Just because you're fighting someone doesn't mean you're doing it out of hate. That's ignorant AF.
One of my best friends does MMA and he's one of the nicest dudes I know.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (25 May 2016 23:51)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Suldo Send PM

subscriber

Oh don't worry bro in real life im humble as fuck down to earth guy, but in this game? man people are evil so you just be the asshole at times lol i'm sure you been there.

KizL said:

joe dirt said:

lol pussy shit right there. Of course you'd be the one to say that.

Suldo that's awesome man! These nerds don't understand any sport let alone MMA.

Just because you're fighting someone doesn't mean you're doing it out of hate. That's ignorant AF.
One of my best friends does MMA and he's one of the nicest dudes I know.

~K!zL

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Really couldn't care less if you like to get sweaty up close and personal with other dudes. Although might I recommend match.com?

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Suldo Send PM

subscriber

Ohh, people like you? i knocked out like 47 times or maybe more lol but i get it, kinda funny..ill give it 7 out of 10 for the funny guy smile

Ghasp said:

Really couldn't care less if you like to get sweaty up close and personal with other dudes. Although might I recommend match.com?

Last edited by Suldo (26 May 2016 10:46)

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Nothing my 38 won't handle

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Suldo Send PM

subscriber

I got ak47 for yall gangsta wannabes, also got license for it wink

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Nothing my 38 won't handle

Player avatar