How can we improve RSCR wilderness PKing?

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

The Machine said:

Oopsies Back said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

^^^Nah I think u wanna change wildy rules because u get rolled on if anything they should bring back 5 person party's

I think fate made a post asking how to improve it.

Both of you are trash pkers and always will be trash pkers, Blunt u never competed on any pk server just used the same name over and over and Oopsie killing a skiller collecting whiteberries doesn't make you a pker bruv..

Only server I really never played on is v2 because I been here. .  haters goin hate

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Dean Send PM

betasubscriber

You can always roll out that clan pk system that was suggested years ago and approved by the Admins and server.

I be on my chicken game.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Dean said:

You can always roll out that clan pk system that was suggested years ago and approved by the Admins and server.

Would work...... to all the solo pkers out Id say  "if you can't beat them join them" there's enof of u winey lil bitch to form a few teams or link up with the Lithuanians they will team with anyone

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (15 Feb 2016 17:44)

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

Dean said:

+1 for this idea. I'm not sure why we haven't seen/heard anything about it.

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

ephrin said:

Dean said:

+1 for this idea. I'm not sure why we haven't seen/heard anything about it.

This was suggested tons of time and would promote team pk instead of 1v1 pking and would bring in more pkers instead of limited pkin by 1v1 I personally think if u want a fair fight go dm or stake don't pk

Player avatar

Verse Send PM

subscriber

get ppl to pk more not edge sit

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/23ubhq0.gif[/img]

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

The most pking I've seen on here is during the Halloween event when they had the pumpkin patch

+1 for more free food weekends

Player avatar

Chroz Send PM

subscriber

the idea of a deathmatch arena is amazing but please please PLEASE dont "remove 1v1 wilderness". the arena added would be great though. and that extra prayer sounds great, id even say make it a low level prayer

Leader of the "All players level 90+ should bring a Silverlight to Black Demons for day in Edgeville Dungeon rather than fucking 3 item for weeks training in the wilderness" Movement

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

GreenKing said:

The most pking I've seen on here is during the Halloween event when they had the pumpkin patch

Great idea

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

lordgohan2 Send PM

why are people even teaming up on solo pkers? biggest reason why i rarely venture into the wild. most of not all higher levels are filthy rich on this server, pking is not about the loot, but about the fun. why would you team up against a solo player? really baffles my mind.

Biggest thing I miss in rscr is low level pking. good job on the occasional lvl 30 event or so, but we need active pk lvl ranges such as 19-23 or 29-33. whatever. Just get some lvl ranges where people pk. Not so rich folk don't care about their m2h being lost and their full iron or whatever.

Last edited by lordgohan2 (27 Feb 2016 19:05)

Player avatar

Johnny420 Send PM

subscriber

fear nothing said:

very simple add and built in weeky tournament. runs monday,wends, and sat....varioius times bracket based.....1st place 1 mil 2nd 500k 3rd 250k.

This is my vote also. Make it at the duel arena.

[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/25rfqc9.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Shot5times Send PM

subscriber

thats why I think this server literally needs to start some 'gangs' for wild, or a king of the hill kinda deal, better than hotspot.

gangs AKA blue capes for americans, red for fins/europeans...purple for fags
you know stuff like that,

HexRated/young p/p da ghost/ghostface
Let me show you why they call me the ghost..

Player avatar

exposed Send PM

subscriber

GreenKing said:

All legit no ego adults...that do this..it's not 2001 guys.. legit pkers are welcome no multilogging or park char! 5v1 all different peeps is wildly is fair even though unfair in odds to winning smile. All welcome but if fate can get time spent wildy I will bet my char padwan I'v spend more time I .Wildly from start of server.m. bet any1.. this char for this if spent more time in there.. on this server...no biggie*iv seen first hand* not only here but threw out original..and other servers on the way to finally coming across a server that is how it should*rscre* and all staff and owners. Think *adults* all one ip crew teams.. doesn't essentially have the same effect on your opponent..when they know it's muiltiloging or parking chars...in my eyes if someone quits due to legit pking if one is here for that..and they quit due to fair concept of the game..they were not loyal or appreciate server or game in of story...and for you jelly haters that think this is comperlant to try be a mod..I'd never want to be one and wouldn't if the opportunity arrive..I do however see even more players coming here. Been a nice boost in player numbers in the coming few months. To all long term players from start and from turnip..Think logically and on the long run about certain stuff in wildly.p we need once or twice a week events...even more so with having more players. We did in past and Hobbs did a great job at that time..however was not as busy as now.

Player avatar

Yasuo Send PM

subscriber

exposed said:

GreenKing said:

All legit no ego adults...that do this..it's not 2001 guys.. legit pkers are welcome no multilogging or park char! 5v1 all different peeps is wildly is fair even though unfair in odds to winning smile. All welcome but if fate can get time spent wildy I will bet my char padwan I'v spend more time I .Wildly from start of server.m. bet any1.. this char for this if spent more time in there.. on this server...no biggie*iv seen first hand* not only here but threw out original..and other servers on the way to finally coming across a server that is how it should*rscre* and all staff and owners. Think *adults* all one ip crew teams.. doesn't essentially have the same effect on your opponent..when they know it's muiltiloging or parking chars...in my eyes if someone quits due to legit pking if one is here for that..and they quit due to fair concept of the game..they were not loyal or appreciate server or game in of story...and for you jelly haters that think this is comperlant to try be a mod..I'd never want to be one and wouldn't if the opportunity arrive..I do however see even more players coming here. Been a nice boost in player numbers in the coming few months. To all long term players from start and from turnip..Think logically and on the long run about certain stuff in wildly.p we need once or twice a week events...even more so with having more players. We did in past and Hobbs did a great job at that time..however was not as busy as now.

Ego in the wilderness is one thing, but  on forums for updates towards more pking for everyone is just dumb. I think forum shit talk needs to be nonexistent. Lets come together on forums and let the hate continue ingame during pk trips.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/XUaRxTo.png[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Shot5times said:

thats why I think this server literally needs to start some 'gangs' for wild, or a king of the hill kinda deal, better than hotspot.

gangs AKA blue capes for americans, red for fins/europeans...purple for fags
you know stuff like that,

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Ckmoon Send PM

subscriber

#Yoyos logic

288o41u.jpg

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ma9o4w.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Zm Send PM

subscriber

DM is awesome idea!
But what if we have Team DM as well?
If you are in party and you are leader you can create team DM like 2v2 3v2 3v3 and etc?
This would be even more fun! smile

Idea for log in and cant attack anyone for 1min will solve big issue in PK.
But if you attacked then you can fight immediately.

Player avatar

Zm Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

n0m said:

We have planned to add a 30-60 second time-out if you login in wilderness. It would probably make parking useless.

Sounds legit can alway try it and edit it. So time out mean what we can't attck noone and rice verse right it wouldn't be fair if I can be attacked and u can't attck noone. With that tho it would only make sense to add a stand still timer if u run and Someone misses a catch and u log in n out right away that gives someone 30 60 sec to run to edge that be some bull shit

It should be possible to attack that person which have log out and in. But he cannot attack anyone unless he was attacked.
I think this is how it should be. Am I right?

Player avatar

Yasuo Send PM

subscriber

Ckmoon said:

#Yoyos logic

http://i67.tinypic.com/288o41u.jpg

[img]http://i.imgur.com/XUaRxTo.png[/img]

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

exposed said:

Yasuo said:

The Machine said:

I revised the list and changed small things on it and also made my points more clear.

Problem-How the current hot-spot works. Three players make a clan, these players enter the hotspot and mass farm xp. These same players are surrounded by 7 teammates in the area(non-skulled) ready to pile anyone trying to raid the 3(red-skulled).
Solution=Make hot-spot not require a clan to control it. Hot-spot area should only give a max of 4-Players the bonus Xp if the hot-spot has more than 4 players inside the area than no xp is rewarded.
Problem-Using the teleport NPC behind Edgeville charges 3000 Gold. Without Making the user skull.
Solution=Use the wilderness teleporter and you auto skull.
Problem-Pures risk nothing, but waste everything.
Solution=If the Person's inventory doesn't equal the value of over 75000 than protect items work only 20 percent of the time.
Problem-I kill a skulled user and then that user refuses to re-skull endlessly wasting my food.
Solution=After the user has been sent to lumby he is auto-logged out in lumby. Basically reseting his death history.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
New ideas::
Designated Pk day=Saturday
All users in the wilderness are automatically skulled, but with a reward of more xp.(edge dungeon does not get a bonus)-Excluded from rest of wild.. Xp is unmatched on any other day and is well worth the risk.(I can imagine plenty of teams logging in trying to ruin the xp for opposite teams)
So, everyone knows what the lottery is and how you enter a lottery is by buying into the lottery and not by being FORCED.
Ok, so the idea..
What if the Revenant chooses(Randomly) a user for sacrifice and that the user who Kills him would be rewarded, but if the chosen user lives than they would be rewarded.

Idea-You're taken by REVENANT and Teleported Into above 20 wild with a magically force making you unable to run or teleport below the area or escape by any means unable to log aswell.(The person being forced is inside wilderness already and chosen randomly if skulled or non-skulled regardless.)(Being skulled increases your chances of being chosen)
The coordinates of the chosen is given out every 15 seconds.(bring back the--x coords and y coords) Being globally chatted in ::2.
Kill the chosen and you become the next chosen. (The person killing the original bounty is now unable to log out, but able to run to bank (Edgeville)(Maybe the person is red skulled)
Imagine a MOB of level 3's-120's ganging up on the red skull person. who is trying to make it out of wilderness.(Help your friend or join the mob of pkers)
The red skull keeps exchanging users upon death aswell as lasting upon death.
------
Those are my ideas and hopefully people can add to them and maybe give a better example of updates with reasoning.
The wilderness is for pkers and should be for the sole purpose of pvp and not just getting better xp.

I couldn't agree more with your pking suggestions makes perfect sense.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DLqmWq1.gif[/img]