Do you want Runecrafting as a skill?

Player avatar

I3oob Send PM

Cub said:

I've played the real rsc and have experienced what happens as a mage when we have no control over our depleting main resources (I was paying 5k-25k per blood rune in the height of mage staking) Any vet can confirm that blood runes and other high level runes were notoriously high.

Ahh yes, I remember when I stopped mage staking as well tongue I also remember botting for bloods in the height of their cost and it was a drag, come home from school and have about 16 because everyone and their mother was farming bloods.

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like.

Max length: 400 characters / Max lines: 4

Player avatar

I3oob Send PM

If I am not too late...i would like to be able to runecraft. I may not be super active but it is something I liked about rs2 when it dropped. It wasnt enough to keep me pkaying but i always though rscrevolution should have implemented it.

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like.

Max length: 400 characters / Max lines: 4

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

I'd rather have slayer....but +1

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

I am all for adding skills however if runecrafting is added I would want a completely different take then rs2, make it something actually new, different, and unique : D

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.