Ironman coming soon

Player avatar

stevox Send PM

subscriber

I am curious if protect item prayer will protect one item in event of death on ultimate iron man mode .

Player avatar

Ids Send PM

Awesome stuff, Fate! For those who think the ironman modes are too extreme; it just means they're not for you wink I don't think they need extra items at all. You should never receive rewards for limiting yourself by choice.

Player avatar

Verse Send PM

subscriber

not getting loot from pking is lame.
out of everything a iron mode? cmon man at this point in rsc no one wants to grind as much as they did id rather some sort of clan territory and clan wars on the current version or even if your thinking of a nother mode why not a PK mode that is higher xp and point based that will smash your iron man mode any day this is not flame just voicing a opnion and im sure other agree on a PK mode

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/23ubhq0.gif[/img]

Player avatar

khomaniac Send PM

subscriber

Can't wait for this, so hype.

My only concern right now is Shield of Arrav and Hero's Quest. These quests require trading or some sort of assistance from another player. How will Iron Men be able to do these quests on here?

Player avatar

Kevin Send PM

subscriber

khomaniac said:

My only concern right now is Shield of Arrav and Hero's Quest. These quests require trading or some sort of assistance from another player. How will Iron Men be able to do these quests on here?

On RS2 you can use the ticket on another player and it ask him if he want it or not. These 2 quests are the only part where player can trade and its automated in the system.

Player avatar

khomaniac Send PM

subscriber

Kevin said:

khomaniac said:

On RS2 you can use the ticket on another player and it ask him if he want it or not. These 2 quests are the only part where player can trade and its automated in the system.

Yeah I know RS2 has a way to deal with this, just making sure the developers here are aware and if they had any ideas how they were going to do this.

Player avatar

NoxX Send PM

khomaniac said:

Kevin said:

khomaniac said:

Yeah I know RS2 has a way to deal with this, just making sure the developers here are aware and if they had any ideas how they were going to do this.

These quests should be improved to support those features once the Iron Man update goes live or shortly after.

Last edited by NoxX (29 Jan 2016 19:15)

Graphic Designer // IGN: NoxX, England

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

No interest in iron man mode but no issues with you using time on it, keep at it!
I hope to see the clue scrolls soon though!

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

Kevin Send PM

subscriber

Verse said:

out of everything a iron mode? cmon man at this point in rsc no one wants to grind as much as they did id rather some sort of clan territory and clan wars on the current version or even if your thinking of a nother mode why not a PK mode that is higher xp and point based that will smash your iron man mode any day this is not flame just voicing a opnion and im sure other agree on a PK mode

The whole point of Ironman is to take the challenge of being self sufficient. Getting loot from PKING kill the whole purpose. Let's ask my friend to go in wild with 20M, 10K fish to cook, 10k runes to train mage and all the mats needed for all my 99s then kill him on my ironman and get easy 99s.

If your goal is to have easy 99s. Stick to what you are currently doing.

Ironman is not for everyone. It's for people who understand that pixels ain't everything and embrace hard challenges.

Also why say NO ONE is interested? I saw a bunch of people being hyped already for this mode.

Reason there is no pking right now is people who park account in wild. Whatever PK mode u'll bring these people will be there to kill it.

People will park account next to territory, people will bring alts to clan wars and control 2 accounts. Been there done that.

I am not trying to flame or anything but don't hate on something that can be awesome for RSC because you dislike the idea.

Last edited by Kevin (30 Jan 2016 04:19)

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Verse said:

Ironman ain't bout pking its for skillers not everyone pks like me n u

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Still waiting for slayer tongue can iron man do clues? Im tempted to make a iron man with bank space of course...won't be useing on the long run.

Last edited by padwan121 (30 Jan 2016 07:18)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Shot5times Send PM

subscriber

Verse said:

+1
Add gang wars, nation wars, hell idk. Put sections of wildy that have a base, make it a constant daily fight or something.
Ironman...no thx.

HexRated/young p/p da ghost/ghostface
Let me show you why they call me the ghost..

Player avatar

Evil Man Send PM

subscriber

cannot wait for ironman mode!!!!!!!!

Player avatar

cafedunier Send PM

subscriber

Verse said:

Agreed.. something should be done about pk loot to avoid "trading" but enable picking up legit pk drops.. maybe in "event" situations it could be enabled.

Player avatar

gftygod Send PM

subscriber

How long?

Player avatar

The Machine Send PM

subscriber

#yoyos on 20 accounts

Player avatar

Es0teric Send PM

subscriber

Any updates on when Ironman will be released?  I'm excited and anxious.

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

This is great news! This turnip is certainly going to be far more distinguished than the others. Wicked work guys!

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

Evil Man Send PM

subscriber

this weekend = 11:59 pm on sunday

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

Evil Man said:

this weekend = 11:59 pm on sunday

Willing to bet later than that!

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]