Ironman coming soon

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Hello I have seen alot of interest in iron man mode. I decided to do it and heres a picture of the GUI where u will select your iron man type.

z13Z3Bl.png

I want to release iron man this weekend.

I am also developing the clue scrolls system as we speak I think it's safe to say that clue scrolls + the new items are going to be released within the upcoming week.

I hope you like the direction we are taking and continuing RSC, once again I don't want to get out of hand with all the RS2 features, i'm just implementing what our community has suggested.

Best regards,
fate.

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

Kevin Send PM

subscriber

For information on Ironman go at this topic: http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=6993

Last edited by Kevin (28 Jan 2016 19:24)

Player avatar

Evan Send PM

subscriber

Hype. +1 especially to no banks.

I feel like it should be visible to other players if a character is doing these modes. That way someone doing Ultimate Iron Man who is repping full steel/mith gets the recognition they deserve.

Player avatar

Kevin2 Send PM

subscriber

Evan said:

Hype. +1 especially to no banks.

I feel like it should be visible to other players if a character is doing these modes. That way someone doing Ultimate Iron Man who is repping full steel/mith gets the recognition they deserve.

We have both icons ready.

Player avatar

Kevin Send PM

subscriber

Fate said:

Hello I have seen alot of interest in iron man mode. I decided to do it and heres a picture of the GUI where u will select your iron man type.

http://i.imgur.com/z13Z3Bl.png

I am also developing the clue scrolls system as we speak I think it's safe to say that clue scrolls + the new items are going to be released within the upcoming week.

I hope you like the direction we are taking and continuing RSC, once again I don't want to get out of hand with all the RS2 features, i'm just implementing what our community has suggested.

Best regards,
fate.

It's important people understand that this won't be RS2. Some people might be scared to see some changes but most changes that will happen are changes that will make RSCR a better place to be.

Staff is aware of what suit and dont suit RSC.

Also, RSC need to have more stuff to it. Not the stuff we all been used to. There is much more that can be done and it's up to RSCR Staff + the community to work all together in the same direction to bring RSC where it deserve to be .

I am happy to be part of this community!

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

Wow that is radical, will an iron man high score exist?.  Pumped for clue scrolls

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Mr T also Send PM

subscriber

What the hell is an Iron Man

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

The only thing I don't like is that if iron man gets a kill but won't get the loot...I understand as to why..people might drop trade ext..However I think I have a suggestion to a way round this, maybe. I'll tell Kevin if I see you on ts later tonight maybe. there has to be some sort of reward for a kill..especially when ironman is a grind.. there is no point in risking gear for nothing in return..especially when it's so risky for a player of this type. *pking* people who say iron man is not about pled then your a fool..it's about all aspects..here is my solution. Ironmans can only stake  Another iron man..a iron man can only get loot from a pk from another iron man. There's no flaws on this as far as I'm aware.

Last edited by padwan121 (30 Jan 2016 09:26)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

cafedunier Send PM

subscriber

Mr T also said:

What he said!!!! ?????

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Kevin said:

Fate said:

http://i.imgur.com/z13Z3Bl.png

Best regards,
fate.

It's important people understand that this won't be RS2. Some people might be scared to see some changes but most changes that will happen are changes that will make RSCR a better place to be.

Staff is aware of what suit and dont suit RSC.

Also, RSC need to have more stuff to it. Not the stuff we all been used to. There is much more that can be done and it's up to RSCR Staff + the community to work all together in the same direction to bring RSC where it deserve to be .

I am happy to be part of this community!

That is true but alot of us don't wanna play a server thats turning to a RSC version of rs2
With that being said I think the iron man thing is cool I'd never do it though

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (28 Jan 2016 15:04)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Dexto Send PM

cafedunier said:

Mr T also said:

What he said!!!! ?????

The official rscrevolution launched "iron man" mode some time ago. but only in RS3 and OSRS.

Iron man mode in Classic is quite a challenge i would think so... have fun for those that decide to go for it rofl

[img]https://i.imgur.com/gLbpj65.png[/img]The Edge of Glory
[img]https://i.imgur.com/UyxJCpF.png[/img]

Player avatar

cafedunier Send PM

subscriber

Dexto said:

cafedunier said:

Mr T also said:

What he said!!!! ?????

The official rscrevolution launched "iron man" mode some time ago. but only in RS3 and OSRS.

Iron man mode in Classic is quite a challenge i would think so... have fun for those that decide to go for it rofl

That still gives me no explanation! lol

Player avatar

halftime Send PM

subscriber

Im lost on this ironman stuff... i was around forclue scrolls though

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

YouTube it that will explain it to you.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Kevin Send PM

subscriber

People who have questions how Ironman work. Here's a guide i made for it: http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=6993

Last edited by Kevin (28 Jan 2016 19:24)

Player avatar

Evan Send PM

subscriber

cafedunier said:

Mr T also said:

What he said!!!! ?????

The explanation is literally in the post...

Player avatar

MuscariaDreams14 Send PM

subscriber

No banking? Wow that would require you to train near fishing spots at all times, forget herblaw too. I think you'd spend most your time walking everywhere to do anything... right?

Player avatar

Kevin Send PM

subscriber

MuscariaDreams14 said:

No banking? Wow that would require you to train near fishing spots at all times, forget herblaw too. I think you'd spend most your time walking everywhere to do anything... right?

These skills are doable but very hard to do big_smile Ahhh can't wait!

Player avatar

Migsx Send PM

subscriber

This sounds real cool, however I thought ironman chars would only be able to wear up to iron armor lol.

Player avatar

delrith Send PM

subscriber

Savage mode activated, can't wait to try clues

[img]http://i.imgur.com/dmEC58y.png[/img]

• «
  • 1 (current)