Fantastic Recruitment Opportunity

Player avatar

Evan Send PM

subscriber

Given that rscrevolution recently pushed a completely underwhelming update (reopening RSC) and is evidently offering no support to the game, I feel like just about everyone playing RSC is pissed about it. I see this as a great opportunity to bolster our server, as I feel like we could easily get away with a huge advertising campaign in there and show these people RSCR and what we can offer that rscrevolution/turnip clearly cannot: android, no botters, noted system, auction house, etc. These are people who likely have never tried RSC private servers but are clearly interested in RSC and this is a great chance to lure them in. Has anyone been on RSC? I might make an account just to do this.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

When they search for RSC on google we'll be visible there, I don't know how else could we promote to that specific group?

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

When they search for RSC on google we'll be visible there, I don't know how else could we promote to that specific group?

I believe hes referring to actual face-2-face advertising in-game on the official RSC servers.

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

Yeah I agree the potential to advertise on original RSC is huge specially with the android app.

P.s check out my thread about rating the app on the play store.. It was at 3.8 got it to 4.0 out of 5 big_smile

If you guys haven't rated it yet go and do it, I'm guilty of skipping past apps that have a crappy review score so higher the score, the better!

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

AR said:

Yeah I agree the potential to advertise on original RSC is huge specially with the android app.

P.s check out my thread about rating the app on the play store.. It was at 3.8 got it to 4.0 out of 5 big_smile

If you guys haven't rated it yet go and do it, I'm guilty of skipping past apps that have a crappy review score so higher the score, the better!

Noone like the app now bc sucks to pk on

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

Majority of players love the app, great for skilling/AFK etc.

Pking is just a small part of what you can do RSC.

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

AR said:

Majority of players love the app, great for skilling/AFK etc.

Pking is just a small part of what you can do RSC.

Ya only thing I use the app for is cooking and while I'm taking a shit

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Auto typer in Draynor that says google RSCRevolution to play RSC on your phone!

have it logged in 24/7 spamming chat.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Evan Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

Auto typer in Draynor that says google RSCRevolution to play RSC on your phone!

have it logged in 24/7 spamming chat.

~K!zL

thats what im talking about! great idea. make sure the text is descriptive as possible.

blunt toker, make your own topic to complain in.

Player avatar

happygoatman Send PM

subscriber

Revolution for life... rscrevolution insulted us and old classic players basically. Real RSC population (their servers;rscrevolution) no longer even looks for nor punishes cheaters, so if you decide to jump into the classic world again, you're surrounded by botting chars and a couple dozen players who own ? percent of the wealth in the entire economy. At least in our server you can find someone on the grind with a goal in mind, or someone who's a legit player trying to finish the same quest or max out the same skill as you, or hunt the same item drop as you. It's sad but this is classic now! turnip is too quick and easy, and rscrevolution is what I said it is. Revolution IS classic.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

All you can do is sit indraynor in classic

Player avatar

Mythical Send PM

subscriber

I've been a Classic player from early on and quit when they released RS2.
It's nice theyve reopenend classic but I'm not going back there, I like this server alot and the improvements made.

The good news is that my friend Mystical 910 will also be playing here soon!
To me, Revolution = Classic!

Last edited by Mythical (17 Jan 2016 15:55)

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Mythical said:

To me, Revolution = Classic!

Player avatar

Datsyuk Send PM

subscriber

I'm advertising in draynor right now

[img]http://s2.postimg.org/stnxil1ll/Datsyuk.jpg[/img]

Speed Racer - Lvl 3 Event Extraordinar