• »

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

runeknight95 said:

Fix dragons hitting you for 10+/first even if you attack them thanks

Fix terrible npc vs character new formula, getting rekt everywhere still

It was accidentally put in, I reverted it.

Which part n0m dragons or formula? Still doing some testing but only on Kbd so its harder to "catch him" but I think he hit me for a 4 and a few other numbers even though I attacked first
yea confirmed, on KKBD anyway even if you attack first hes hitting for that fire breath number. wont have time to test blues/red/black drags tonight

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

runeknight95 said:

n0m said:

runeknight95 said:

Fix dragons hitting you for 10+/first even if you attack them thanks

Fix terrible npc vs character new formula, getting rekt everywhere still

It was accidentally put in, I reverted it.

Which part n0m dragons or formula? Still doing some testing but only on Kbd so its harder to "catch him" but I think he hit me for a 4 and a few other numbers even though I attacked first
yea confirmed, on KKBD anyway even if you attack first hes hitting for that fire breath number. wont have time to test blues/red/black drags tonight

The combat formula. I haven't touched the dragon stuff for a long while but I'll look into it.

Player avatar

lilranger Send PM

subscriber

nice job guys

Player avatar

Havalian Send PM

subscriber

Most excellent, thank you to the entire staff team!

The sooner Watchtower is released the better.  Grew said he'll eat me if I don't get Gorad's tooth!

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Havalian said:

Most excellent, thank you to the entire staff team!

The sooner Watchtower is released the better.  Grew said he'll eat me if I don't get Gorad's tooth!

Haha I'm working on the watchtower quest. The system here though are not able to create as advanced quests like Watchtower, at least not for now. More like simpler quests, new npcs and tasks.

We can create some advanced stuff with the system we released yesterday, but not as advanced as the RSC quests, they are with alot of obstacle functions and wall object actions as well as quest stages and other item actions and alot of npcs involved in quest.

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Great job fate and n0m. And to all the mods as well.  This is the reason I stay:  good updates custom places  great staff and understanding staff as well. The older players here help out a lot as well. Great  jobs.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

• 2 (current)
  • »