New Mods + Double XP

Player avatar

Cloud Send PM

subscriber

Thanks Fin! Sorry to put u in the mix, but I had to dig for information that was withheld. I hope you'll make a great mod! big_smile

Any new players that need help, shoot me a pm, I don't bite!! :3
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o234/nameless12/LOL.gif[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Cloud said:

Thanks Fin! Sorry to put u in the mix, but I had to dig for information that was withheld. I hope you'll make a great mod! big_smile

When you didn't get Mod the first time you quit. The second time you got it then gave up. Now you're bitching you didn't get it again and are saying you'll quit.

Dude it's not that cool of a job. Play the game fuck being a Mod it's overrated. srsly..

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (4 Aug 2015 09:27)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Cloud Send PM

subscriber

I can care less if I got mod or not. It's seeing shit like this, that makes me pissed. Pallo is right. I'm out this bitch.

Player avatar

Partizan Send PM

subscriber

Cloud said:

I can care less if I got mod or not. It's seeing shit like this, that makes me pissed. Pallo is right. I'm out this bitch.

Lol.

Clearly you care about this too much. Btw, you sucked as mod and as a player.
You always ragequit when u died in wild. It was kind of funny tho.

Player avatar

Cloud Send PM

subscriber

Partizan said:

Cloud said:

Lol.

Clearly you care about this too much. Btw, you sucked as mod and as a player.
You always ragequit when u died in wild. It was kind of funny tho.

Thanks for your opinion, much appreciated.

Player avatar

Not Mod sYn Send PM

subscriber

Cloud said:

Lmao, okay. When I see Matthew use the range, I thought it was all good. A mod using the same range. That is petty thinking it's bug abuse when clearly one of the mods was using the range as well. Lmao, Why bother posting the question at all then? A admin  that edits a application and adds a unnecessary question in which he doesn't care for. Professional Staff as advertised. I'm done here as well. I wish you luck in your endeavors. I will never return. Bye all, One last drop party for the community and a middle finger straight to the unprofessional staff. Only take offense if you consider yourself unprofessional of course. Buh bye <3 P.S. Syn used that range much much longer. So, I'll be the "bug abuser".

Wait, what...? Someone(you?) Showed me the range in lumby castle cooks entire inventory no matter your cooking level, and when I was shown that, I mentioned it to Hobbs the second I was shown not knowing it was a bug, and than he said it was a bug. Also, I've been level 99 cooking for awhile now. I cooked only 1 inventory of lobbies on it when whoever showed me it to see if it actually does. Never used it again after that... Since I've been doing like nothing but smithing. If it was you that showed it to me, you'd remember me mentioning that it had to be a bug.

So, I'm confused why you would say that I used that range for 'longer'. 1 inventory test while at 99 cooking? What in the world are you talking about?

Than you say you could care less about being mod? You serious? That's all you've been trying to do since you came back, and the way you're acting in this thread shows you definitely care. You're incredibly upset over two added questions in an app. I mean,  honestly come on.

I never had an issue with you at all, but you come in here and try to get me involved in your immature melt down by throwing some bull shit lie out there about me, really? You just lost every bit of respect.

K bye.

Last edited by Not Mod sYn (4 Aug 2015 11:04)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

clean this stupid topic.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

quitting because she didn't get mod what a love

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Cloud you were an awful mod. Hobbs made the right choice.

Player avatar

y0y0 y0s Send PM

subscriber

Nice with double exp, hope it brings some people even tho I dont play this game anymore.

Happy leveling you noobs, and grats to Novalys smile keep up the good work.

yoyo yos

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Winters and syn both reported the bug to me. I just forgot about it until they rementioned it to me.

Sorry you are quitting on such a bad note. Next time you come back, you'll once again be welcomed to the community.