Armour for Female Character Models

Player avatar

Arya Starkz Send PM

subscriber

Hi everyone

First forum post so was thinking if it was possible to change Armour for the women models in Classic for example have a similar design to the Female plate but apply it to Monk / Priest Robe and Chain mail since Klanks + Dragon axe and rune chain provide strongest stats but you cant see which models are what genders might spice the game up a bit what's your ideas? There's that man in Varrock who you can trade for skirt / plate changes still keep in work so you can change back and fourth.

And for those who don't know ....... Winter Is Here!!

Last edited by Arya Starkz (28 Jun 2016 18:42)

Winter Is Coming!

Player avatar

Jebby Send PM

subscriber

An interesting proposal, not sure the amount of work it would take to do this is worth the outcome though.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/357kegw.jpg[/img]
- Jebby, Juzza, xox, Dragons Fury, exe - http://www.rscrevolution.com/ -
"errare humanum est, sed in errare perseverare diabolicum"

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

That will take a very long time, since every item has like 10-20 sprites, which are different angles. And u have to it for every item, so its ALOT of work... And nothing something we have as a priority at the moment!

But , I personally like the idea!

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Arya Starkz Send PM

subscriber

You only would have to change the look of the items guess it would be challenging, if your looking at the item in the inventory you wouldn't have to change that maybe just when you highlight the item for example Rune Chain still looks same in bag but says Female Chain or something but change the actual look would be great one of the things rscrevolution lacked to do. Possibly add new items as alternatives instead of changing items already in game to suit that model. And Yes to the player who said I wanted to see more pixilated tits you must be slightly interested in the idea too for you to come check it out

Winter !

Winter Is Coming!

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

+1 but not important enough to be applied anytime soon. What tru was talking about is the amount of work in making 20 new images (sprites) for each item changed. Not changing the inventory image would only help a small amount (maybe 5-7 images you wouldn't have to make). When you rotate the screen and you see the image change angles on screen it is a new image. This is countless hours of work and has no possibility of potential to the game as a whole. It would be a cool thing though and rscrevolution have slacked at a lot of things in classic.

Last edited by scornedmagi (29 Jun 2016 22:34)

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

meyvn Send PM

subscriber

Honestly... I would be okay with just taking the current female plate/skirt models and recoloring them to the brown/black/white/red whatever robe colors. That wouldn't take too long for someone with some basic photoshop skills. If you could get me all of the sprites I could probably do it at work tomorrow.

I'm not certain the chain mail armor would be as easy... but the robes, I think, would be quite simple. No?

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

meyvn said:

Honestly... I would be okay with just taking the current female plate/skirt models and recoloring them to the brown/black/white/red whatever robe colors. That wouldn't take too long for someone with some basic photoshop skills. If you could get me all of the sprites I could probably do it at work tomorrow.

I'm not certain the chain mail armor would be as easy... but the robes, I think, would be quite simple. No?

And how would you differ from black robes/black armor, blue robes/mith etc, good thinking but it just doesn't work would need more editing that this

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

meyvn Send PM

subscriber

Ghasp said:

meyvn said:

And how would you differ from black robes/black armor, blue robes/mith etc, good thinking but it just doesn't work would need more editing that this

...The blue robes/mith armor are not even remotely the same color. The black robes/armor are not the same color... however the priest robes ARE the same color, but there could be some piping added along the sleeves and collar or something of that sort. This really doesn't have to be some huge endeavor and there isn't a need to recreate a female model for every piece of armor. It's just recoloring and just using different shading.

Like I said, if I could get the sprites I would be willing to at least give it a shot and obviously I would have to submit whatever I did to someone before it went live in the game so it could be looked over and critiqued, then adjusted accordingly. I'm only saying I'm willing to help if it speeds along the process. I don't see anyone else offering.