Colored Feather Plumes on Large Helms.

Player avatar

Nerdy Send PM

subscriber

Title says all, this was a pretty neat feature, would be nice to see it here.

Player avatar

mapi Send PM

Me and my daughter would love that so +2 for idea

Last edited by mapi (15 Mar 2019 06:51)

Player avatar

cunnilingus11 Send PM

mapi said:

Me and my daughter would love that so +2 for idea

Do it for his daughter

Player avatar

mapi Send PM

Use Feather with dye  = coloured feather > use  coloured feather with large helmet of rune = win

Player avatar

Nerdy Send PM

subscriber

sirpyrrhic said:

Use Feather with dye

very good idea but i think we need to think of how many varieties of helmet this would lead to in your bank.

I would be easier if any helmet placed in your bank would revert to normal. Then we can add an option on equipped helmet to chose your colour. this will save bank space.  If this is applied i don't think dye would work because once banked the helms would revert to normal colours.  Perhaps just make this a feature?

When this was a thing.. I just dyed with every possible variation, checked them all out, picked a fav. color and changed the others to my fav. one - so really only one spot - in addition, it isn't mandatory so you can manage bank space as needed, and as desired, or use outfit mules, etc to keep a primary bank separate and tidy.

Last edited by Nerdy (15 Mar 2019 13:41)

Player avatar

Flying Send PM

subscriber

The trimmed and gol trimmed large helmets already are a different color.
The Rune God armour trimmed is also different color too. Guthix Green, Saradomin white, Zamorak Red?

Can I has statue of myself at dummies?

Player avatar

Nerdy Send PM

subscriber

Flyingj said:

The trimmed and gol trimmed large helmets already are a different color.
The Rune God armour trimmed is also different color too. Guthix Green, Saradomin white, Zamorak Red?

Yes, those are specific god armors.

I think it was RSCL? But there was like 10+ colors to choose from, and it was awesome.

Player avatar

mapi Send PM

Yes so few coloured large wont be bad

Last edited by mapi (15 Mar 2019 18:59)

Player avatar

Neox Send PM

Player avatar

Synesthesic Send PM

subscriber

Don’t get me wrong, I like the idea.

However, the variations in coloured trim of both armour & large helms is what makes these armour pieces sought after and contributes to their price tag.

People have spent millions, tens of millions of gold on trimmed pieces, including large helms for the various trim colours. The God Rune Large Helms being the rarest and most expensive, both for their rarity and because some players want to display the white, green and off-red feather plumes.

No.1 Ranger

Player avatar

Nerdy Send PM

subscriber

Synesthesic said:

Don’t get me wrong, I like the idea.

However, the variations in coloured trim of both armour & large helms is what makes these armour pieces sought after and contributes to their price tag.

People have spent millions, tens of millions of gold on trimmed pieces, including large helms for the various trim colours. The God Rune Large Helms being the rarest and most expensive, both for their rarity and because some players want to display the white, green and off-red feather plumes.

To clarify, the plumes would be on any armor type - and could NOT match the already present trims (not a replacement suggestion) - further, the plume colored variants would offer no additional stat bonus, as the others do.