Kills at the fort

Player avatar

cunnilingus11 Send PM

Having the loot from kills deposit into the team territory bank makes no sense and limits the variety of pkers who would go to the fort.

Pking someone then having to wait for 30 mins for the loot isn't worth pking at fort.

Last edited by cunnilingus11 (13 Mar 2019 05:55)

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

I agree. Make the drop rewards from NPCs be enough to hold territory. Makes no sense.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

cunnilingus11 said:

Having the loot from kills deposit into the team territory bank makes no sense and limits the variety of pkers who would go to the fort.

Pking someone then having to wait for 30 mins for the loot isn't worth pking at fort.

Fort design needs redoing to make it more open and loot needs to go on ground. Without these being less numbers is cancer

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

No idea why the kills even go to the chest. Pretty much every pker would prefer if the items just dropped on the ground, this shit only benefits the biggest teams, nothing else, and lets be real if theres 5 rune sets in the chest it doesn't mean theres going to be any more action, people just leave the shit in the chest

Player avatar

mapi Send PM

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Jauroo said:

No idea why the kills even go to the chest. Pretty much every pker would prefer if the items just dropped on the ground, this shit only benefits the biggest teams, nothing else, and lets be real if theres 5 rune sets in the chest it doesn't mean theres going to be any more action, people just leave the shit in the chest

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

remove the regular bank chest and make it a team bank chest. if you have to be in a team to access fort, why would you allow a regular bank there?

remove the way loot goes to chest as well.

Player avatar

Baccano Send PM

Jauroo said:

No idea why the kills even go to the chest. Pretty much every pker would prefer if the items just dropped on the ground, this shit only benefits the biggest teams, nothing else, and lets be real if theres 5 rune sets in the chest it doesn't mean theirs going to be any more action, people just leave the shit in the chest

Exactly, this current fort system is completely back fired on the whole idea of "fixing" the fort. In fact it just means the biggest team that has more players could just unalived on the chest naked and not risk anything, if the big team loses the territory they can just do that till it transfers. Change back to players drop loot. So even if its 8v4 the under dog could run out with a few sets.

Last edited by Baccano (13 Mar 2019 19:56)

Player avatar

Flying Send PM

subscriber

Agreed.
So many times I try to go back and loot my stuff after I die... but it ends up in the team bank.
So many chef hats, rune daggers, and leather armours lost.
It's been hard on my bank and is just completely unfair.

Can I has statue of myself at dummies?

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

+1

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO