Mage bank

Player avatar

Tjd9 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_SkillerDMM2_Participant

There is one user on here who camps out and logs in on people 24/7 that are trying to bank. Could there be a way to make it impossible to logout while within the area? Or possibly make them frozen for 1 minute while they log in or something. (can't attack them but they also can't attack). This just seems wrong to me pking like that.

Player avatar

Tjd9 Send PM

He hasn't got me yet but I just think it's kinda ridiculous to camp that location.

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Yea 1 minute freeze seems reasonable!
Will stop ppl dying whom dont want to pk.

Last edited by Stolt Archer (12 Mar 2019 06:26)

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

just make it 1ip within like 25sq of the door to MB with login timer of switching chars but not 1v1 area. Demon would first have to move his scout far away then log in the pking account giving you time to run/move/etc.

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

3o5 said:

just make it 1ip within like 25sq of the door to MB with login timer of switching chars but not 1v1 area. Demon would first have to move his scout far away then log in the pking account giving you time to run/move/etc.

Cant tell if youre trolling?

Making up rules in wilderness to prevent playerkilling?
Make the one not wanna die train another account to Fender him off when he wanna bank

Last edited by Stolt Archer (12 Mar 2019 12:40)

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

rsaholic Send PM

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

There is already a large 1 IP area, and a very large 1v1 area. 
Adding even more 1 IP in would not give a positive outcome.

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Park a fully equipped p2p flats and slam that moron. That's the solution lol.

He pked me trying to train slayer, in addy armor.... Pretty pathetic. Only the weak prey upon those that are down.

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

Yeah the freak has got me once or twice, but when I gear up he darent log in. Pathetic little man. I really hope his breathing stops.

Throw me to the wolves, and I will return leading the pack.

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

lol at changing wilderness rules to not get pked... demon12 is a noob but he is allowed to be one. Gear up or don't use MB.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

trotalong1 said:

Yeah the freak has got me once or twice, but when I gear up he darent log in. Pathetic little man. I really hope his breathing stops.

and people say pkers are toxic yikes

Player avatar

rsaholic Send PM

Hilarious thread tbh smile

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Man up and kill him, if u cant PM someone who can. This is the wilderness, no betas allowed. Are you going to suck his D or beat his ass like a man?

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

LOL he might be a shit head but he's doing nothing wrong, if he wants to do that let him.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Synbios said:

Park a fully equipped p2p flats and slam that moron. That's the solution lol.

He pked me trying to train slayer, in addy armor.... Pretty pathetic. Only the weak prey upon those that are down.

You wont kill him, killing any account with food 5 squares from ladder is highly unlikely.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Tjd9 Send PM

Haha fair enough people. I know he's not doing anything against the rules but just seems so wrong lol. It's true I could gear a flat when I want to bank but I use shortcuts and oblisks to bank usually anyway so doesn't affect me much. Just sucks for the noobs of the server that may not suspect anything.

Last edited by Tjd9 (12 Mar 2019 23:14)

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

You wont kill him, killing any account with food 5 squares from ladder is highly unlikely.

exactly, has to be a 3 hit. he parks chars outside of webs and inside depending on level. I've killed him a few x already but he just logs from me even if I go on a 98 vs his flats (in addy).

Player avatar

Baccano Send PM

This is ridiculous lets limit player killing some more. I have a better idea, lets just remove the wilderness and put all its features in the regular areas.