P2p

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Hungry Game said:

I mean P2P hasn't been in rotation for quite some time. Not saying put it back into rotation, how about you try it for 2 days just to see what it's like and to see who even PKs, what levels and builds are being used etc.

If they add or change anything, its popular for day or two, so proves nothing.

Make p2p days a special event one day every 2 months,.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

trotalong1 said:

Problem solved. With a slight cutoff before high wild fence for p2p ghostly lair.
https://ibb.co/WW3sFnX

Again this would work for everyone concerned, just down the very far east low lvl wild were the slayers ladders are, make down the ladder p2p. Then if a f2per wants to come kill you while slaying you have a fighting chance. I just believe this picture (credit to Billy) caters for us all. Nyx, I found that pic on one of your threads askin for f2p wild.. You and most agreed on said thread that 2 day p2p would suffice.

Throw me to the wolves, and I will return leading the pack.

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

P2p 1 weekend every month or 2 would be ok. Just not gone forever. Thousands of accs wasted then.

Last edited by Nocashkilla (11 Mar 2019 01:19)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

SMH...
For the longest of times i was against removing p2p as i Saw it hurting the servers economy.
In the end there were nothing els to be done since we were loosing og pkers due to p2p beeing in rotation, those who just log on and pk few times per week. (Me etc)

Now we got this whole east side of Wilderness where everyone who doesnt like the current rotation can put their energy into making perfect for their taste.
There will be no changing in the perm f2p because the  majority of the active pkers wants it.

Last edited by Stolt Archer (11 Mar 2019 07:36)

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

The majority of the active pkers? All 5 of them? Times have changed since the full f2p days. The server has changed. We have stats which to gain any momentum on, they're done in the wild. The monsters  were slaying drop p2p items which can't be equipped or used. I just think removing it COMPLETELY is a bit unfair and extreme. If what I've heard through the grape vine is true then I think some p2p wildy is due.. Believe me, its needed.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Leave it how it is.  None of these pk updates stay because 1 group cries like bitches everytime things change.  Don't give in like every other time staff.

CONSISTENCY IS KEY.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

The guy is crying for p2p, not because he wants to pk, or even claims he would pk, but so he can teleport from the wild LOL

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Nyx said:

The guy is crying for p2p, not because he wants to pk, or even claims he would pk, but so he can teleport from the wild LOL

Basically stupid ass skillers want their way in the wild too.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

mapi Send PM

Wildy has been active lately. Go high wild if you want p2p

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

mapi said:

Wildy has been active lately. Go high wild if you want p2p

He doesn't want p2p, he wants to be able to teleport from 30 wild so thinks the game should be ruined so he can do that...

Player avatar

cunnilingus11 Send PM

a lot of people like p2p (not my favourite)

It's a different aspect to the game, at least once a week!

Player avatar

cunnilingus11 Send PM

Also, those who are doing slayer should be at maximum risk in the wildy, it would be exciting if slayers could be hunted in 1ip wilds and said hunters get reward, it could even be defend and attack in some situations.

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

trotalong1 said:

The majority of the active pkers? All 5 of them? Times have changed since the full f2p days. The server has changed. We have stats which to gain any momentum on, they're done in the wild. The monsters  were slaying drop p2p items which can't be equipped or used. I just think removing it COMPLETELY is a bit unfair and extreme. If what I've heard through the grape vine is true then I think some p2p wildy is due.. Believe me, its needed.

There is more active pkers than ever atm, thanks to f2p wild and n0m pushing Long wanted fixes
Go make suggestions for west side of PLAYER killing area, its not some Slayer area dude

Last edited by Stolt Archer (11 Mar 2019 15:24)

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Tjd9 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_SkillerDMM2_Participant

I am skiller but skill a ton in wild. I would like to be able to use p2p items in wild. It would also be more profitable for the guys who like to kill me haha. I think it should be split down the middle. Let pkers keep west wild perm f2p. Castle and such. P2p east for skillers and skiller/afk killers lol. Also alot of players have p2p builds that are just collecting dust. Who wants to pk with 70s or 80s in 45+ wild to just get stomped by flats.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

or just make only 69m count towards combat lvl in f2p, then any "usless" accounts are now fixed.

Player avatar

Tjd9 Send PM

I realize the wild is for pk. And u need pk for a server to work. But pkers may only sub once to level up then never sub again. Most skillers are the ones keeping the server running financially with subs every month. It's give and take people. No one is more important. I think everyone should have a say in how the wild is ran. Not just one group that for some reason thinks they are better or more important than everyone else.

I may not pk but I use the wild a ton. Come find and kill me. i usually got lots of goodies on me. Especially if p2p is brought back. F2p u get a nice shiny diamond ammy lol. I realize wild is for pking and i don't bitch if I am killed. ( if it's a 10 team Gangbang I may complain slightly though lol).

Last edited by Tjd9 (11 Mar 2019 17:26)

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Tjd9 said:

I realize the wild is for pk. And u need pk for a server to work. But pkers may only sub once to level up then never sub again. Most skillers are the ones keeping the server running financially with subs every month. It's give and take people. No one is more important. I think everyone should have a say in how the wild is ran. Not just one group that for some reason thinks they are better or more important than everyone else.

I may not pk but I use the wild a ton. Come find and kill me. i usually got lots of goodies on me. Especially if p2p is brought back. F2p u get a nice shiny diamond ammy lol. I realize wild is for pking and i don't bitch if I am killed. ( if it's a 10 team Gangbang I may complain slightly though lol).

You dont get it, you have p2p Always above fence, you have p2p skills inside fort. If you want more p2p make suggestions on east side of Wilderness.

The West Side is f2p and will remain

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Tjd9 Send PM

Stolt Archer said:

Tjd9 said:

You dont get it, you have p2p Always above fence, you have p2p skills inside fort. If you want more p2p make suggestions on east side of Wilderness.

The West Side is f2p and will remain

That's exactly what I was suggesting. West f2p East p2p. Or I would also be down with the new slayer wild dungeons moved above fence. And possibly that new skiller fort on the east side.

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

Not in the slightest. It's to use p2p items, better stay bonuses to kill things. Defend myself. In fact tjd has hit the nail on the head with his posts and worded it a lot better than me. I'm not suggesting making wild p2p. I'm suggesting ONE p2p day or make East wild p2p so you keep everything as it is.

Also tjd, what you said about subs is probably right too. Most pkers names are white.. Its the skillers and such subbing.

Listening to a few bitchy pkers constantly is what's draining the server.

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

I have to fully agree that tjd nailed it. Great posts. p2p east makes more sense though, having "one p2p day a week" won't help much at all considering slayer is a daily grind. I'd say throw that idea out unless the pkers want a p2p day, but it doesn't seem like they do.

Here's another solution that would work well for all, but I'm not sure if it's possible from a programming perspective:

East wild stays F2p for PVP. However, you may equip all members items and use shark and they will have their full stats against monsters for slayer. Here's the catch: If your equipped gear is stronger than F2P gear and you get into any kind of PVP combat your armor/weap power+aim and stats will instantly drop to the F2P max which would be something like 166/77/77 with 111 str if you had drank super pots. Also, for the duration of PVP combat plus 30-60 seconds thereafter sharks will heal 14HP instead of 20. To prevent any "abuse" maybe add a 60+ slayer req for this to work.

This is fair because it gives you somewhat of a fighting chance, while retaining the p2p benefits for slayer....however I'm not sure if this would be difficult or impossible to program and worse yet the numerous bugs that would occur trying to get it right. If it can easily be done though, it's the best solution.