P2p

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

I'm not sure who's idea it was to completely remove p2p from the wild but shouldn't it be put back in rota, unless I'm missing some reason why it can't be? We get a cool skill like slayer, which is more rewarding (xp wise) to do in the wild. Yet we are limited to only using f2p items/armour to slay. The slayer amulet was f2p allowing us to get to ghostly lair quickly or other random slayer locations, now you've made this a p2p item, rendering it useless for wildy slayers. I dunno, I just think even 2 days a week should be p2p again.

Throw me to the wolves, and I will return leading the pack.

Player avatar

bimbambonas Send PM

agree with that !!!!!!!!!!!!!! you changed that to p2p after long time.. and rub to castle and ghostly liar working but we cant use that. change back please?????????

Player avatar

mapi Send PM

P2P wild was much more dead, than f2P wild is so no p2P wild anymore thanks!

Last edited by mapi (9 Mar 2019 19:36)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

you want pk to be worse, so slayer is easier?

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

That's what I don't get. I've never pked but how would it be made worse? I'm not saying it should be p2p most of the time but just a couple of days a week. Let's face it aswell, there isn't exactly a thriving pk scene is there?

Player avatar

mapi Send PM

"ive never pked but how it would be worse"

Didnt we just said p2p makes wild mostly dead?

You are wrong. These days f2p wild has been quite active.

These non pker, only slayer people shouldnt even have an opinion on this.

Last edited by mapi (9 Mar 2019 22:06)

Player avatar

bimbambonas Send PM

no one saying make wild p2p just we asking do slayer ammys work on f2p!!!!!

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

trotalong1 said:

The slayer amulet was f2p allowing us to get to ghostly lair quickly or other random slayer locations, now you've made this a p2p item, rendering it useless for wildy slayers.

You can still teleport to those locations just like before. How has the item suddenly become useless? Teleports into wild are and were already a one-way thing. You just need to walk a couple more wilderness levels down in some situations, at most. Then you can cast teleport spells or break tablets as usual.

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

trotalong1 said:

That's what I don't get. I've never pked but how would it be made worse? I'm not saying it should be p2p most of the time but just a couple of days a week. Let's face it aswell, there isn't exactly a thriving pk scene is there?

With p2p wildy there is no pking scene.

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

I mean P2P hasn't been in rotation for quite some time. Not saying put it back into rotation, how about you try it for 2 days just to see what it's like and to see who even PKs, what levels and builds are being used etc.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

Mod Vinkie said:

trotalong1 said:

The slayer amulet was f2p allowing us to get to ghostly lair quickly or other random slayer locations, now you've made this a p2p item, rendering it useless for wildy slayers.

You can still teleport to those locations just like before. How has the item suddenly become useless? Teleports into wild are and were already a one-way thing. You just need to walk a couple more wilderness levels down in some situations, at most. Then you can cast teleport spells or break tablets as usual.

Because once you've teleported there, the ammy is useless were before it had the same stats as drag ammy. So now you have to take 2 ammys just to wear one.

Last edited by trotalong1 (10 Mar 2019 03:15)

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

That's what I'm saying jaroo and mapi.. WHY isn't there any pk scene ? Instead of taking offence '' pfft u don't even pk don't even comment" tell me why there isn't pk? Because you risk losing drag axe instead of a 40k r2h? What? I just don't get why it's COMPLETELY removed. Should have at least 2 day p2p. Giving everyone opportunity for what they want to do.

Last edited by trotalong1 (10 Mar 2019 03:23)

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

trotalong1 said:

That's what I'm saying jaroo and mapi.. WHY isn't there any pk scene ? Instead of taking offence '' pfft u don't even pk don't even comment" tell me why there isn't pk? Because you risk losing drag axe instead of a 40k r2h? What? I just don't get why it's COMPLETELY removed. Should have at least 2 day p2p. Giving everyone opportunity for what they want to do.

It's not about p2p gear being more expensive, maybe it is for some people, but the majority just prefers f2p. Theres no fun in running to a 10 man team of gmages and just die instantly, even when gmage is set off you'll still just get 3hit almost instantly. 48+ wildy is P2P CONSTANTLY giving everyone the opportunity to exactly pk as they want, if that many people really liked p2p they would pk there, 2 days out of 7 is too much, maybe once every 8 days or something idk, my opinion is if it's not broken, don't try to fix it. We've been there too many times. Considering how many active teams/pkers has quit completely the wildy has been pretty active lately, everytime the wildy is p2p people won't even login, same shit over n over again from server to server. Add new content to 48+ wildy that makes it worth fighting for, remove 1ip from east wildy and replace it with P2P instead.

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

Problem solved. With a slight cutoff before high wild fence for p2p ghostly lair.
WW3sFnX

Last edited by trotalong1 (10 Mar 2019 03:41)

Player avatar

mapi Send PM

Yes. I think P2P is not liked because getting teamed will assfuck you harder. No chance to run since getting delayd by putting 40p on, will kill you fast as aids in the 80s

Last edited by mapi (10 Mar 2019 08:50)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Make 2 different servers a f2p and p2p. Like seriously I feel like the only reason rscr doesn't expand is because there's only 1 server.

Only difference is wild.

Global would be both servers.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (10 Mar 2019 10:10)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

mapi Send PM

Kizl you out of your mind. big_smile.
It doesnt expand because no advertising enough and old game. Btw another private rsc server has its client on google play and you find it when you search for "rscrevolution" should rscr do the same? Its player base been growing fast. I thibk rscr should do a client on google play too  smile

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Jauroo said:

trotalong1 said:

It's not about p2p gear being more expensive, maybe it is for some people, but the majority just prefers f2p. Theres no fun in running to a 10 man team of gmages and just die instantly, even when gmage is set off you'll still just get 3hit almost instantly. 48+ wildy is P2P CONSTANTLY giving everyone the opportunity to exactly pk as they want, if that many people really liked p2p they would pk there, 2 days out of 7 is too much, maybe once every 8 days or something idk, my opinion is if it's not broken, don't try to fix it. We've been there too many times. Considering how many active teams/pkers has quit completely the wildy has been pretty active lately, everytime the wildy is p2p people won't even login, same shit over n over again from server to server. Add new content to 48+ wildy that makes it worth fighting for, remove 1ip from east wildy and replace it with P2P instead.

yes

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

mapi said:

Kizl you out of your mind. big_smile.
It doesnt expand because no advertising enough and old game. Btw another private rsc server has its client on google play and you find it when you search for "rscrevolution" should rscr do the same? Its player base been growing fast. I thibk rscr should do a client on google play too  smile

They use to have it on there. It got reported and taken down. I'm sure that one will as well.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

P2p on West wild. East wild is set for ppl who like 1v1 already. If u change it to p2p, then you'll upset the ppl wanting 1v1. U could do a rotation over there I suppose?

• «
  • 1 (current)