Bank Tab

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Add bank tabs so skillers/pkers/LGTBQ people can organize their bank. Save them time and make server more efficient.

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

humans said:

Add bank tabs so skillers/pkers/LGTBQ people can organize their bank. Save them time and make server more efficient.

So humans?

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

i would love tabs that you could label. ya know like gear, herbing, runes and food. Or pics of the same items for those who never graduated school and still play this game. Those people really need pictures although i'm sure they would want pictures of trucks and big titties.

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

humans Send PM

sirpyrrhic said:

i would love tabs that you could label. ya know like gear, herbing, runes and food. Or pics of the same items for those who never graduated school and still play this game. Those people really need pictures although i'm sure they would want pictures of trucks and big titties.

Kids, this is an example of why you should stay in school and not do drugs. Please remember to type coherent sentences so people don't assume you're <100 IQ.

Player avatar

humans Send PM

sirpyrrhic said:

Interesting. Do i need to dumb that down for you to understand?
Tabs i can name or tabs i can use an icon instead.
The rest of my comments are for amusement. 
You amused me.

I'm pushing mainly for basic bank tabs to help organize the bank. I wouldn't mind your idea of tab labels if it's not too code extensive for the developer. Good idea.

Last edited by humans (24 Feb 2019 04:38)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

E N K O said:

humans said:

sirpyrrhic said:

Interesting. Do i need to dumb that down for you to understand?
Tabs i can name or tabs i can use an icon instead.
The rest of my comments are for amusement. 
You amused me.

I'm pushing mainly for basic bank tabs to help organize the bank. I wouldn't mind your idea of tab labels if it's not too code extensive for the developer. Good idea.

You two high IQers.

No u

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

humans Send PM

sirpyrrhic said:

I wouldn't mind your idea of tab labels if it's not too code extensive for the developer

Labels would rule but it might be far too much work for how little it would improve the game. Perhaps something simpler like having the first item in each tab show up as a tiny picture?

I woke up today expecting a belligerent reply from you humans and i'm pleasantly surprised you didn't stoop to my level.  Good job keeping the thread on topic

Nah, I get shit done. I don't hold grudges. if someone has a good idea and explains it adequately, I will support it. Only stupid people would hold personal grudges and not look @ bigger picture.