veteran accounts and hotspots.

sirpyrrhic Send PM

i was bored and so i inquired about if i could even use the h/s just for drops and giggles and was informed that vet accounts cannot use the party feature.

Might there be a way we could use this without the exp gains? i was just bored and thought that i could have a bit more fun and see what kinda drops i could get.

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Only way I see this as plausible would be implementing a new veteran party system.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
fkgmebI.png
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

Only way I see this as plausible would be implementing a new veteran party system.

~K!zL

From a programming POV this is most likely true. I'm no expert though so I could be wrong - but if it is the case, is it worth the time to develop it? Not any time soon.

sirpyrrhic Send PM

is it worth the time to develop it? Not any time soon.

true. there are very few veteran accounts.

hogfish2 Send PM

I'd rather see a way for ironmen to hold it than vets. Vets can trade. Just put a diff char In a party for drops and trade to your vet acct?

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

sirpyrrhic said:

i was bored and so i inquired about if i could even use the h/s just for drops and giggles and was informed that vet accounts cannot use the party feature.

Might there be a way we could use this without the exp gains? i was just bored and thought that i could have a bit more fun and see what kinda drops i could get.

You want devs to specially write code because you are bored and want "giggles"?
Jesus Christ kid. You must be unbearable in real life.

sirpyrrhic Send PM

yes. and i demand a giggle mode. give feather swords and tickle players will they leave trails of piss. tickle them enough and they get dehydrated and die.

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

sirpyrrhic said:

yes. and i demand a giggle mode. give feather swords and tickle players will they leave trails of piss. tickle them enough and they get dehydrated and die.

That would be too kind of an end for you.