An idea on how to obtain future armor/weapon releases!

Player avatar

sad Send PM

So lets say we get a release of a new piece of armor that gets released with a new boss.

This boss would not just require rng before you get the drop but instead once you get that drop it would be a piece of material that has a high requirement in skills to make into the finished product. Once made the item is free to be traded around but in order for that to happen the original pvmer must also require the other skills like crafting/fletching/smithing of lets say 85-90. This would make it so not just anyone with high combat stats can go kill it and get rich but the ones who have really dedicated themselves to leveling their account as a whole can reap the rewards and because of that i think it would keep this imaginary item im talking about at a very high value.

Im not detail orientated enough to think too deep into the logistics of it but i think its a cool idea for the devs/community to think about.

Let me know what you think if you're reading this! Is this dumb or does this sound cool if done correctly?