make a way to hide thread of your choice.

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

anyways i always check the forums out and i'm sure everyone has seen from the main forum page that there are new unread posts. so you go check it out and it in your opinion its on some thread you have no interest in and the only way to get rid of the unread posts thingy is to view that undesirable thread.

Can there be a way to block/hide or mark as read for posts?

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Read the title and if it doesn't interest you then don't click on it. Problem solved.

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

once again asking admins to do the thing, you're very capable of doing. that same shit completely applies on the game as well, you're capable of PK'ing(atleast in terms of stepping your sorry ass to the wilderness) but you ain't doing it, so you're asking admins to fix it for you.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

Read the title and if it doesn't interest you then don't click on it. Problem solved.

not from my view. so hypothetically you have one useless thread in every section of the forum when you log in.  You would have to open up each section just to see if there is anything else in there besides that useless unread post. 

I generally like to check the forums for new posts and open and/or read all of them so next time i see whats new.

an easy example is that post of be the last poster to win..... tell me that's something worth your time reading?  but if you don't click on that damn thing that section of forums will ALWAYS show an unread post that may also be hiding a really good gem to read.

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears