Am I the only one sayin fk this???

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

AxisFreak said:

skillystr said:

Yes because anyone can make 20 accs. Forum accs any accs. Use methods to scam and betray in-game etc... Not to mention after while any new players we can obtain to increase server activity end up quitting because of this fact. The ones that don't have to beat em or join em attitude. Kind of shitty atmosphere.

I agree with skilly on this. This is a poison to our community.  We need to limit accounts like this. At what point do we call this spamming? Its ridiculous. And as for ppl saying "its because youre mobile huh? I use a laptop and still think this is ridiculous. Do we shit on an entire playerbase using mobile like that? Sooo fucked up. No wonder we are losing players. Such a disadvantage and no way at all for them to make up for the difference. This is a problem. STOP IGNORING IT SO YOUR FOOD IS CHEAPER WHILE YOU MULTI 4 ACCNTS AT ONCE IN THE WILD.

For the people saying Go UsE IrOn MaN..... That has numerous disadvantages in itself compared to the normal game and is an entirely different experience.

Also stating that multi accnting is just part of the wild.... Yeah it sure is... And thats why we have a shrinking player base of pkers. Nobody wants to get shit on by 4 accounts. No new players want to do this... And before you say "just go to the one ip zone" thats a joke and you know it. Barely anybody fights at varrock because they want to multi on 4 accounts to take advantage of the new players that havent spent 2 years lvling accounts on here. Once again this is why theres  always posts on this forum about nobody pking anymore..hmmm i wonder why?

Stop making this a voting issue. Because all the pkers w multi accounts are always going to band together and vote to keep it multi logging in wild as they are the majority vocal players on the forums.... New players dont participate in the forums or votes nearly as much.

100% this

those 30ish ppl destroy it for everyone else. It's been the same shit since 2009. The rules rscrevolution had on multi was their for a reason back in the beginning.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

KizL said:

those 30ish ppl destroy it for everyone else. It's been the same shit since 2009. The rules rscrevolution had on multi was their for a reason back in the beginning.

~K!zL

those 30 people are actually the people who keep this shit alive. the most loyal PK'ers who went through multiple servers meanwhile majority of this playerbase are sitting their asses off in the edge while contributing absolutely nothing to the game, but tons of excuses about how life is unfair.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

AxisFreak Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

those 30 people are actually the people who keep this shit alive. the most loyal PK'ers who went through multiple servers meanwhile majority of this playerbase are sitting their asses off in the edge while contributing absolutely nothing to the game, but tons of excuses about how life is unfair.

Heres one of the 30 people ...... If you dont want to address the issue thats fine. Cater to 30 players. But dont wonder why others arent wanting to pk or join afterwards.

She called me a D Square so I gave her that D Long

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

I sure wish people would read the news and or updates forums and see what has been done, rather than sit and constantly trash the server and all the volunteer work put into it by staff.

Player avatar

AxisFreak Send PM

subscriber

Pepsi said:

I sure wish people would read the news and or updates forums and see what has been done, rather than sit and constantly trash the server and all the volunteer work put into it by staff.

This addresses part of the issue. Thats like having an operation for half your cancer while you leave the rest to fester. What about outside of the wildy? As per the original post. My rant may probably took away from OP. Nobody is saying they are ungrateful or being disrespectful about the work that has been or will be done. Ive been here 5 years and care about all of you ladies and gents. Ive surfed through gen discussion. Maybe I missed the post addressing this. Anythings possible.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Oh you mean the over 120 Bots we have banned in the past month?  I'm sorry, but we do not make a post for each of those.

Player avatar

AxisFreak Send PM

subscriber

Pepsi said:

Oh you mean the over 120 Bots we have banned in the past month?  I'm sorry, but we do not make a post for each of those.

Are only botters being removed or do you consider 6-7 accnts skilling at once botting like OP said? ie fish1 fish2 fish3 fish 4 fish5....mine1 mine2 mine 3 I dont per say think they are botting. As much as i think its general shit.

I know yall do alot of work on the server. And im grateful. Nobodies trashing it or you. Its a genuine concern.

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

AxisFreak said:

Pepsi said:

Are only botters being removed or do you consider 6-7 accnts skilling at once botting like OP said? ie fish1 fish2 fish3 fish 4 fish5....mine1 mine2 mine 3 I dont per say think they are botting. As much as i think its general shit.

I know yall do alot of work on the server. And im grateful. Nobodies trashing it or you. Its a genuine concern.

having multiple fishers is not botting. having multiple woodcutters IS NOT BOTTING.

if someone thinks this will get them gold faster power to them for trying. but all it does do is lower their own profit margin by making fish so available.

outside of wild multi has never, and will never be the cause of a shrinking player base.

things that are:
people being toxic because others play the game differently.

general toxic behavior on global chats that make people feel the community is full of asshats

banning people who simply enjoy playing more than 1 account

trying to tell people how to enjoy their time in game.

these arent just made up examples these are from people who were on their way out the door letting me know why. perhaps you should sit back and re examine why it makes you mad, before bringing simple negative comments to the forums

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

AxisFreak Send PM

subscriber

Mod Rah said:

AxisFreak said:

Pepsi said:

having multiple fishers is not botting. having multiple woodcutters IS NOT BOTTING.

if someone thinks this will get them gold faster power to them for trying. but all it does do is lower their own profit margin by making fish so available.

outside of wild multi has never, and will never be the cause of a shrinking player base.

things that are:
people being toxic because others play the game differently.

general toxic behavior on global chats that make people feel the community is full of asshats

banning people who simply enjoy playing more than 1 account

trying to tell people how to enjoy their time in game.

these arent just made up examples these are from people who were on their way out the door letting me know why. perhaps you should sit back and re examine why it makes you mad, before bringing simple negative comments to the forums

I have to say its a sad day that anyone who shows respect and voices a reasonable concern for a community they care for is told that said comment was negative merely for disagreeing in a forum. Im not mad about anything im just voicing a concern as an avid player for 5 years. I didnt say they were botting and definitely know the difference hence mentioning them seperately.

You can say its not the cause of a shrinking player base but the fact that 3 avid long term players have mentioned this in the last 24 hrs might suggest otherwise.

Sorry for voicing a concern. Obviously this isnt a change anyone is ready for. Ill just shut up and play the game.

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Pepsi said:

you've made the rules and if those rules are basically forcing people to bot, in order to keep up with the game on their 30s, you just cannot punish them for doing so. rscrevolution has to be one of the most known games when it comes to automated play, so why you cannot just change the rules, so botting wouldn't play such a big role?

the biggest problem is that you're trying to gather those legit skillers so they would be competent on the market with the bots, but you're forgetting that skiller is a skiller and you can easily bybass that part of the game because it's not what this game is all about. this game was designed to be played around the wilderness, fishing was invented because you did need food for fighting against other people or NPC's, smithing was invented so you could make an armour which can be used during the fights and so on, you get the picture. we need both groups of people, we need skillers who can provide all that stuff and we need PK'ers to have things working properly, but if skillers can't provide cheap enough supplies to the market, then it's staff teams job to make it happen and since you haven't been able to do so, people have taken those things on their own hands and are using bots to keep this community supplied. and like i said earlier about skillers and their work could easily be bypassed, it's true because you can have bots to do their thing or you can have admins to do that thing meanwhile having bots to do PK'ing is impossible.

it really isn't more complicated that.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Pegi said:

Pepsi said:

you've made the rules and if those rules are basically forcing people to bot, in order to keep up with the game on their 30s, you just cannot punish them for doing so. rscrevolution has to be one of the most known games when it comes to automated play, so why you cannot just change the rules, so botting wouldn't play such a big role?

the biggest problem is that you're trying to gather those legit skillers so they would be competent on the market with the bots, but you're forgetting that skiller is a skiller and you can easily bybass that part of the game because it's not what this game is all about. this game was designed to be played around the wilderness, fishing was invented because you did need food for fighting against other people or NPC's, smithing was invented so you could make an armour which can be used during the fights and so on, you get the picture. we need both groups of people, we need skillers who can provide all that stuff and we need PK'ers to have things working properly, but if skillers can't provide cheap enough supplies to the market, then it's staff teams job to make it happen and since you haven't been able to do so, people have taken those things on their own hands and are using bots to keep this community supplied. and like i said earlier about skillers and their work could easily be bypassed, it's true because you can have bots to do their thing or you can have admins to do that thing meanwhile having bots to do PK'ing is impossible.

Skills should be like rs3 imo 1 click til fill. That would help out a lot.  Clicking a bunch is stupid. No game does that shit anymore.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Pegi said:

Pepsi said:

Yeah, like autoclicking a single spot on screen shouldnt be a big thing, its not exactly botting with banking. Considering adding auto login for training combat is not an extreme solution either. Setstats for pking or PK mode would be best but unfortunately this idea was not welcomed. Older players (myself included) have already got the chars and newer players struggle to train up a single one. Just like Jauro said most players who register an account will not even finish a single pker and far from having flats and multiple pkers. Newer players see everyone else already got chars and it takes them forever to train up a single one which is not rewarding in any way esp the PKing being the way it is now. If youre a droid player chances are you wont be PKing on at all. Thats why the PKing scene will keep decreasing. The game is old, older players have chars of all builds. Giving NEWER PLAYERS the opportunity to try out PKing without having to waste hundreds of hours would be the solution. The current pkers will slowly but surely just quit over time. You want active pking? you need NEW PLAYERS trying out pking, more pking supplies/rewards and easily accessable chars for everyone (could only be used in wildy whatever).

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

Hungry Game said:

Pegi said:

Pepsi said:

Yeah, like autoclicking a single spot on screen shouldnt be a big thing, its not exactly botting with banking. Considering adding auto login for training combat is not an extreme solution either. Setstats for pking or PK mode would be best but unfortunately this idea was not welcomed. Older players (myself included) have already got the chars and newer players struggle to train up a single one. Just like Jauro said most players who register an account will not even finish a single pker and far from having flats and multiple pkers. Newer players see everyone else already got chars and it takes them forever to train up a single one which is not rewarding in any way esp the PKing being the way it is now. If youre a droid player chances are you wont be PKing on at all. Thats why the PKing scene will keep decreasing. The game is old, older players have chars of all builds. Giving NEWER PLAYERS the opportunity to try out PKing without having to waste hundreds of hours would be the solution. The current pkers will slowly but surely just quit over time. You want active pking? you need NEW PLAYERS trying out pking, more pking supplies/rewards and easily accessable chars for everyone (could only be used in wildy whatever).

never happening, you'll be forced to train thousands of hours to be able to compete and be an active pker, then you'll have to spend more time on getting gear for the accounts, if you buy the gear for $ so you'd be able to play the game, you will get banned, if you farm gp and want to buy Pkers with ingame GP, you'll get banned because that's considered as RWT also. Go figure why theres no new pkers really around lol. And for everyone who says i cry about this shit because i want everything easier for me that's not the case,i don't need anything.

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

BOOOO HOOOO

YOU GONNA BAN ME BECAUSE I RAN 9 CHARACTERS COLLECTING UNIDS?
FUCKING PEASENTS ALL OF YOU GIT GUD OR GIT GONE

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO