Assist from Head mod or administrator

Player avatar

zacattak Send PM

subscriber

I quit playing roughly 1.5 years ago after the Halloween with the unicorn masks. I earned 2 on acct "blackrichard" and 1 on my main zacattak or compost heap. 1.5 years later i've logged back in and my acct has been cleaned of some of my items.. Cmann had access, but he also gave access to Rowlands and Mod Rah. Mod Rah has done his best to put me in touch with Rowlands, but to my knowledge he doesnt play.. Mod Rah also gave me some Items back he took off my acct as safe keeping because Rowlands was taking items for himself and not for PK use. I don't care about every detail of the little things, it's just pixels, but I do want my rares back. Those were earned by me. It belonged to me. Anything I can gt back, I'll take. Please and Thank you.

V/r

Zach

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

account sharing is unsupported. your on your own.

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

nyx8 Send PM

Rowlands was on 5 mins ago

Player avatar

Pink and Blue Bottles Send PM

sirpyrrhic said:

Not necessarily. Did you not read the post? You obviously haven't been around here long either. People who steal high value items and give out people's account information without the owners consent don't always get away with it, I suggest you go read the ban appeals

Player avatar

zacattak Send PM

subscriber

sirpyrrhic said:

guess it would help if you knew the difference in your and you're big_smile

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

ill tag him again on discord. ill tell him i have shinies

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

zacattak Send PM

subscriber

Mod Rah said:

ill tag him again on discord. ill tell him i have shinies

Ok I appreciate it. Thanks Rah