This is enough.

• 2 (current)
  • »

Player avatar

sosuke Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Jauro.. You're so blind as well.. You claim you don't have numbers but you do. Half your team can't actually pk and to sort that out, You invite the ones that can easiy multi logg flats to assist you. The look on your faces if this passes will be priceless. BH,Animals, Beatsquad and empire are all one team. Try and hide it buddy and you will be proven to be another useless loser claiming outwise.. You people are just too funny.

Jauroo said:

nyx8 said:

N E 1 P K said:

Ever so slightly hypocritical, but you ''never do'' any of the stuff you mentioned so that's okay!

Sure in the distant past I did the multi rangers, but we can all see it's a shitty skillless move so lets just agree it should be removed and make the game better.

Only thing that helps pking against ur shitty team that requires to have double numbers every time they come out. If this shit was put in place no1 else would PK other than swords, i wouldn't even be surprised if it was implented, they've done good job on killing the wildy before

Player avatar

Yari Send PM

From the last fights we've had the last couple of nights it's evident that.. No matter how many we have you guys will only come out when it's double numbers.. And if you lose a fight or 2 that's the end of it.

When I first got to the server the people who came from legacy were all being targeted.. I actually fought with empire to even things out a bit. And if anybody knows me or whatever knows that SK and Emp are like dogs and cats on any server.. After the o0os joined  Emp that's when I said ok enough.. Then the sweds joined in... And here we are.. Teams will never change because I've personally been pking with these guys for years on multiple servers.. And likewise for the other teams. There's just needs to be something in the wild that motivates people to go out and pk and actually step in wild. The Rev is garbage for drops. I'm not gonna try to farm something in the wild that demons and black drags drop outside of it.

Player avatar

nyx8 Send PM

beatdown said:

nyx8 said:

I once saw beatdown fail to kill a naked lvl 60 with no food, because the half wit was logging in 5 rangers to gank it and missed the first catch distracted with logging them in, why would you even do that? the guys naked with no food one acc will do it easier.

i wonder what is actually wrong inside your head to just sit here and spew one lie after another all day long

ive never once logged in 5 rangers at the same time, not even close. i dont even have 5 rangers at any level bracket, especially not 60s.

maybe you're thinking of the pk1-5 accounts, of which 2 of those have ranged on them, and i've never used them myself, but i did share the pw to my whole team?

hell, those characters weren't even on my character list untill a week ago.

and i don't understand why you omit mentioning the 90% of the time when we fight you, we fight you severely outnumbered and typically in 1 ip area

seriously, get your shit together.

Jauroo said:

nyx8 said:

1. Yes the server is 2 teams, 1 claims to be 2 yet they always merge and always will.

2. The truth is there's a large group on here that simply want to stand at the castle with a 20 man team, each with multiple defense accounts + rangers and gank the same few weird noobs over and over to feel like they're good at this game. They would much sooner combine to kill dontwar, deer etc over and over than ever fight each other.

Just look at these utter garbage accounts their making to do it

https://preview.ibb.co/hoPhKf/luigi.jpg

What a high quality, skillful account that must be to stand at the back with a bow

He's actually hidden the stats since I mentioned this one in discord, that embarrassed LOL

3. and this is what I posted in group chat :

"You can do same shit to them but you don't bring your 1 acc to get slaughtered same with wars in this team you all cry they multi when half of you got multi you just too ***** to bring it, you think any skill in donald having multi rangers sat there untouched? No yet no other in this team will bring more than 1, no point crying they do it when rest just too lazy to"

Even on droid just park one and use one.

3. What i really don't understand is the weird pointless brining multi accounts to gank someone who can't win anyway

https://image.ibb.co/nf6wef/2018-11-16-23-28-05-RSCRevolution.jpg

I once saw beatdown fail to kill a naked lvl 60 with no food, because the half wit was logging in 5 rangers to gank it and missed the first catch distracted with logging them in, why would you even do that? the guys naked with no food one acc will do it easier.

Here he is missing another easy catch last time I was on because he's trying to move his ranger

https://image.ibb.co/kngJs0/2018-11-17-21-41-46-RSCRevolution.png

So much of this "multi" is people using defense account rangers to gank, or stand at back with bow and shoot from flat ranger, it's no skill or ability in it and that's typically what beat and especially donald does.

4. Why is protect missiles not working below 3 wild? all it's doing is allowing the multi spam defense rangers to work stronger.

5. Juros ideas about removing the 1ip at fort are ridiculous, it's prob the most active place for flats now, he's just such a simpleton he doesn't get the concept that the people who won't multi and go there for wars will not instead continue to play and fight the same retards on 20 multi rangers, they just won't play anymore.

Look more stand at back with ranger high skills

https://image.ibb.co/fbQgef/2018-11-16-21-47-48-RSCRevolution.png

lol. the only ones who gangbang people are your team ( and yes if you are not online at the time it does mean they do it)  We have no problem having team fights with even numbers and straight up rules, this morning i spent literally 4 hours fighting your team ( swords & ghostbusters which IS biggest team in the game) 1vs5 2vs6 3vs8 etc. Even dropped 3 of them in 3vs8, ridiculous how bad they are. Sad part is they NEVER pk with even numbers, fort is the most active pking spot because ur team sits there with 10 guys and waits for the opportunity to gangbang 4 unique players who cant defend themselves, yet we always still come out and fight them. I couldn't say the same about you guys, Literally never seen swords&ghostbusters fight outnumbered, i bet Beatdown has some nice vids of our little wars last night when we were literally fighting 3vs7 and kept coming back and all ur team kept doing was running back to the 1IP area so they can gangbang and outnumber, thats why its ignorant as fk, and why are you talking about people missing catches, Theres not 1 person in ur team that can catch, i got away on a 1vs5 countless of times lol.

also, truth ^

and yes, obviously i have thousands of clips of either charging into their shit teams heavily outnumbered, or being jumped by them 8vs1-2-3-4, which is another of their favorite strategies, but i honestly dont think theres any reasoning with a guy like nyx. he is legitimately a delusional and compulsive liar.

Yes in those pictures you're clearly being 8 v 1ed

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

sosuke said:

Jauro.. You're so blind as well.. You claim you don't have numbers but you do. Half your team can't actually pk and to sort that out, You invite the ones that can easiy multi logg flats to assist you. The look on your faces if this passes will be priceless. BH,Animals, Beatsquad and empire are all one team. Try and hide it buddy and you will be proven to be another useless loser claiming outwise.. You people are just too funny.

Jauroo said:

nyx8 said:

Sure in the distant past I did the multi rangers, but we can all see it's a shitty skillless move so lets just agree it should be removed and make the game better.

Only thing that helps pking against ur shitty team that requires to have double numbers every time they come out. If this shit was put in place no1 else would PK other than swords, i wouldn't even be surprised if it was implented, they've done good job on killing the wildy before

I'd never PK with emp, never have never will, we've been rivals for good 5 years now so good try. Beatsquad isn't a thing nomore, beatsquad is a discord channel with some members of animals, brotherhood, and people who doesn't even play the game. Brotherhood and animals have no problem having wars against eachother because they RESPECT eachother, and they can keep the wars going on for hours. And what's my team, i'm not brotherhood, i'm not animals and im not trying to be, if those 2 are battling it out i usually help the one with less numbers, or doesn't matter what team it is. This morning i kept helping 2 new guys to pking against o0o0o0os who kept ganking us 3vs8 because that's all they could do.  Funny part is i dropped 3 of them in a 3vs8, caught the salt dead in a fucking 1vs6, that's probably the reason you shitters need to have double numbers or camp in 1ip with 10 unique and kill farmers,skillers and trainers in wildy, becuz that's all you can do

Last edited by Jauroo (19 Nov 2018 18:09)

Player avatar

sosuke Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Jauroo said:

sosuke said:

Jauroo said:

I'd never PK with emp, never have never will, we've been rivals for good 5 years now so good try. Beatsquad isn't a thing nomore, beatsquad is a discord channel with some members of animals, brotherhood, and people who doesn't even play the game. Brotherhood and animals have no problem having wars against eachother because they RESPECT eachother, and they can keep the wars going on for hours. And what's my team, i'm not brotherhood, i'm not animals and im not trying to be, if those 2 are battling it out i usually help the one with less numbers, or doesn't matter what team it is. This morning i kept helping 2 new guys to pking against o0o0o0os who kept ganking us 3vs8 because that's all they could do.  Funny part is i dropped 3 of them in a 3vs8, caught the salt dead in a fucking 1vs6, that's probably the reason you shitters need to have double numbers or camp in 1ip with 10 unique and kill farmers,skillers and trainers in wildy, becuz that's all you can do

sureeeeee you don't. I think you and your pridefriends need to go out more.. Don't stay inside for so long. You don't see that Pking is dying. Change the damn wild already and ban all these kids.

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

beatdown said:

sosuke said:

Jauroo said:

sureeeeee you don't. I think you and your pridefriends need to go out more.. Don't stay inside for so long. You don't see that Pking is dying. Change the damn wild already and ban all these kids.

1ip everywhere plz

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/ext … 4365df.png

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/ext … 152a72.png

yea how are you going to defend yourself on 1IP as a solo pker when this shit is how you have to PK all the time.. use your heads fellas ain't really that hard to see what the problem is and what's not.

• 2 (current)
  • »