Any chance we can get a "Buyallrights" package?

Player avatar

Zeimten Send PM

Something to be bought for tokens, as I'm looking at the prices to buy rights for items, and it's such a turn off..... I wanted to make a 61 and start staking, but I'd have to have 5M just to get started and that's for buying rights.

A buyallrights package could be 25-35$ usd worth of tokens in the store, would be very helpful.

Would help profit more $ for donations.

Player avatar

Jan Send PM

Support smile

Veteran mode player

Player avatar

Pink and Blue Bottles Send PM

rwt omg

Player avatar

flying j Send PM

I think 61's can wear anything?  am i wrong?

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

+1

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Pink and Blue Bottles Send PM

Il   I  I I said:

Technically yes, if you have the level and/or quest requirement to wear the item you wish to wear. OP is referring to the shop you can access by talking to Mad Zeonk in Edgeville. He will sell you the rights to certain quests so that you can use the quest item without doing the quest such as Rune Plate, Dragon Longsword, Dragon Battleaxe, Klank Gauntlets etc.)

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Il   I  I I said:

Dragon Square shields can be worn by 61s without buying rights, it's an old exception that was grandfathered in for the time being.

We're looking at ways to make it easier for players to get right to the staking and PKing action - without having to do all the same questing and grinding they're already sick of. So keep the ideas flowing and we'll be listening.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

Billy said:

Il   I  I I said:

Dragon Square shields can be worn by 61s without buying rights, it's an old exception that was grandfathered in for the time being.

We're looking at ways to make it easier for players to get right to the staking and PKing action - without having to do all the same questing and grinding they're already sick of. So keep the ideas flowing and we'll be listening.

Just make it so if you're exactly 61cb you don't need any rights to wear any items, wayy to expensive and pointless now, staking scene would improve alot

Player avatar

pot waster1 Send PM

Jauroo said:

Billy said:

Il   I  I I said:

Just make it so if you're exactly 61cb you don't need any rights to wear any items, wayy to expensive and pointless now, staking scene would improve alot

This. holds back all those who just wanna make a 61 for fun or for testing stats. i personally must've wasted some 25mil total on 8 separate accts just to test stats that ended up to no good. Paying 2.5m right up front (for plate and klanks, add 3m for axe) just to get you started is a kick in the nuts for all those trying to get started in the staking scene. I think at 61 all rights available sounds about the right way to go

Last edited by pot waster1 (11 Nov 2018 11:57)