Player avatar

Izup69 Send PM

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Oh sorry I didn't take you seriously in game earlier, I thought you were joking! We couldn't do this as it wouldn't be fair on those who have walked around to get to 99 agility. We should really force you to use all the equipment to get the bonus at the end but thankfully we don't, so that's a bonus right?

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

Mod Terror said:

Oh sorry I didn't take you seriously in game earlier, I thought you were joking! We couldn't do this as it wouldn't be fair on those who have walked around to get to 99 agility. We should really force you to use all the equipment to get the bonus at the end but thankfully we don't, so that's a bonus right?

I mean by the time it happened chances are I'd already have 99 anyway so it wasn't really for my own gain. Just seeing how you only have to use the bridge for the course bonus I thought why not ask.

Best Ninja

Vinkie Send PM

subscriber

To be honest, If it came with a level 99 agility requirement I would be all right with it.
Nobody, apart from one player in the ENTIRE server, trains agility past 99.

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

99 is a bit strong, at least 92 for reaching the half way mark.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

Deer243 Send PM

Shinobi said:

I agree.

while I'd love to see this happen Terror nailed it on the head - it's not fair to those with 99 and it would be difficult to calculate compensation-xp for them.

Player avatar

Izup69 Send PM

Deer243 said:

Shinobi said:

I agree.

while I'd love to see this happen Terror nailed it on the head - it's not fair to those with 99 and it would be difficult to calculate compensation-xp for them.

If its for that reason make it so if a player chooses to use it it removes them from HS? Not sure if this is even possible.

Vinkie Send PM

subscriber

Deer243 said:

Shinobi said:

I agree.

That's why I said 99. Other than getting all 200ms, there's no point in going past 99. Most other skills at least give you some sort of reward one way or another (any resource gathering or processing skill at least). Firemaking and agility are pretty much the exception. There's not much of a point. Although firemaking exp is a lot easier to obtain than agility exp.
The shortcut could make going for 200m somewhat more tolerable. I can imagine the smug face of post-99s slipping through there, looking other players dead in the eyes. heh.

Player avatar

Noob1985 Send PM

Vinkie said:

Deer243 said:

Shinobi said:

I agree.

That's why I said 99. Other than getting all 200ms, there's no point in going past 99. Most other skills at least give you some sort of reward one way or another (any resource gathering or processing skill at least). Firemaking and agility are pretty much the exception. There's not much of a point. Although firemaking exp is a lot easier to obtain than agility exp.
The shortcut could make going for 200m somewhat more tolerable. I can imagine the smug face of post-99s slipping through there, looking other players dead in the eyes. heh.

+1

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

+1 only for 99ers

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.