Accidental log-ins on clicking " existing user"

Player avatar

ogjuice Send PM

I'm sure it's a known issue but it ties in with something else I think can be done to fix.

First of all , let it be known I keep around 9 or 10 clients up on my PC with different characters on each one(obviously) but after some time it will switch to the beginning screen where the character info isn't showing. So when I scroll through clients that I had to minimize because I needed room on screen, I have to click existing user to see which characters info was on that client and it logs me in like 50 percent of the time . Also this is when I'm pking at castle and it will jus log in when I'm not trying to log that account which can usually spell certain death .

Attempts to fix: clicking on all the edges of the existing user box . Still 50\50

Clicking on very corner and very quickly sliding my cursor fast away . Helps a little but still the same.

Is there a fix for this. Because if u leave info loaded in it's just like a few minutes and it closes that login screen and reverts back.

My main idea for a temp fix would be this:
I'm not very up to date with java and software so bear with me.

Is there a way to go into java setting and re configure the boot options to be able to name the clients window title ?? Here's an example so it would show on Windows o.s as " ogjuice rscr" or "x juice x" so u could name each window in accordance to the character s info on the java client ? Let me know please that would help keep track of multiple clients.

Mods, Billy, kleio, uncle please pm me on discord you know how to reach me, I'm on discord all day buy check forums less often. Thanks

Last edited by ogjuice (12 Sep 2018 22:02)

Player avatar

nephrostome Send PM

This bug has been pointed out for a long time (also by myself month or two back).
Unfortunately nothing has been done.

Player avatar

event Send PM

Lol just fix this shit for PC and android users

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

Never ever had this happen, PC as well. Many clients open, maybe they need more info to help duplicate it. Any  chance your mouse is failing and randomly double clicking?

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO