Zamorakian at KBD Lever

Player avatar

pros3lyte Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

So I wanted to try fighting the KBD - but when I go and attempt to pull the lever, a level 240+ Zamorakian appears and won't let me pull it. Do I have to kill this thing to be able to go to the KBD? If so, do I need to kill it every single time I try to go to KBD? Or just a single time?

Also, is there a way around this? I've attempted to try to fight him, but can't use prayer pots in F2P wildy, can't use drag weps, etc., and can't use poison potions (surrounded by poison spiders).

Any info on this would be helpful.

Thank you.

Player avatar

pros3lyte Send PM

Also, cannot find Zamorakian in the In-Game Bestiary guide.

Vinkie Send PM

subscriber

Then you probably have a hard clue in your bank requiring you to pull the lever for a clue step smile
God Mages appear when performing certain actions or digging in certain spots as part of the Treasure Trails minigame. They only appear for medium and hard clues.
If you don't want it to appear again, remove the clue scroll from your bank and destroy it by dropping.

Player avatar

pros3lyte Send PM

Thank you for the quick reply! I do in fact have a hard clue in there, makes sense now.

Much appreciated!

Vinkie Send PM

subscriber

pros3lyte said:

Thank you for the quick reply! I do in fact have a hard clue in there, makes sense now.

Much appreciated!

No problem! I was equally confused and frustrated when I couldn't talk to the chemist during the Biohazard quest because of a clue scroll in my bank big_smile

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

LOL! What are the chances?!?! crazy!

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO