Public Apology

Player avatar

martin Send PM

subscriber

I was recently caught using a 3rd party software. i deeply regret this and i would like to personally apologize to all of the staff as well as all people who love this game like i do. It was a mistake in which i will never repeat. Thank you all for your time. I'm sorry.

Player avatar

lodeet Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Is this part of your punishment?

Player avatar

martin Send PM

subscriber

lodeet said:

Is this part of your punishment?

nope, this is all on me

Player avatar

Mason Rahl Send PM

subscriber

Thanks for apologizing Martin, shows a lot about you. Good guy.

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

Dont worry Martin. With a bank your size, youll get a slap on the hand. Personally, I expect to see a Mod Martin in the future.

Please don't read the rules.

Helpful Links And Commands

Player avatar

Llamakhan Send PM

What a joke. Terrible to see a slap on the wrist. Giving up a few materials is hardly reperations for the cheating that got you where you are today. A 30 day ban or something equivalent seems fair, any other server or game and it would be lifetime.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Hi Martin, you were let off with a warning for using a simple autoclicker for a short amount of time. The public apology is not needed but it is appreciated. In the interests of transparency, readers should keep in mind that we usually give a warning for first time limited autoclicking offenses. In the case of scripts, macros, bot clients and other autoers, however, users will be banned without warning.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

Billy said:

Hi Martin, you were let off with a warning for using a simple autoclicker for a short amount of time. The public apology is not needed but it is appreciated. In the interests of transparency, readers should keep in mind that we usually give a warning for first time limited autoclicking offenses. In the case of scripts, macros, bot clients and other autoers, however, users will be banned without warning.

Im not a one percenter, but I approve this message.

Lol. All joking aside, wtf Martin. You are rich as fuck but decĂ­de to use an autoclicker on a wealthy account? Either Billy lies or you need to be equipped with a helmet.

Player avatar

martin Send PM

subscriber

Llamakhan said:

What a joke. Terrible to see a slap on the wrist. Giving up a few materials is hardly reperations for the cheating that got you where you are today. A 30 day ban or something equivalent seems fair, any other server or game and it would be lifetime.

you're upset, which i understand and deserve. but let me assure you, this was a 1 time thing. and i got caught pretty quickly. to clarify my story, i will explain what and why it happened:

I'm a smoker. i roll my own cigarettes.
my most looked forward to game comes out today(sep. 4) so i wanted to roll as many cigarettes as possible before it came out so i wouldnt have to worry about missing out on the game to do it.
I am also a man of efficiency. the thought of missing out on RSCR whilst rolling wasnt sitting well with me. so i downloaded an autoclicker just to see how it worked, because honestly, whether you believe me or not, i had never used any 3rd party software before. i just wanted to try it for a little while and see how it worked.

Also, i earned everything i have legitimately. I never even begged when i first started like most people do/did. All of my things were earned by the sweat of my hand (and lotteries.) Like i said, this was a one time thing.

One more thing i'd like to clarify: I honestly don't know why so many people think im really wealthy on this game. I have like 20m cash, and the rarest thing i have is a santa hat. no phats, no masks, nothing like that. so please stop insisting that im "super rich."

Player avatar

Box1ng K1ng Send PM

don't know the man personally but he sounds legitimate to me. we all make mistakes and it's not like he's getting away with max stats and billions of GP. all good bro just don't do it again or they'll ban your ass lol

Player avatar

symphonie Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Martin... NOOOOO D:

Player avatar

Llamakhan Send PM

Thanks for an honest explanation! Hopefully that is the case as you explained.
Llama.

Player avatar

Sosa Send PM

DMM2_PKer

wipe his bank make an example out of him

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5EbruRm.jpg[/img]
*beta tester *combat formula tester *first to slay whiteboy 3x in a row *first to kill someone with a pickaxe *first ironman in legends guild *first to dismantle swordpire *first pk in rscr

[img]https://i.imgur.com/s5KdyZE.png[/img]

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

Sosa said:

wipe his bank make an example out of him

+20,000,000