Renevald Send PM

subscriber

Appealing for:
Renevald
Pox
Nut gobbler
Richard Head
Flacid Wood

I was being verbally abusive towards another player with thin skin. In the week that I've been gone I have learned that we all need to leave Donald alone

Last edited by Renevald (30 Aug 2018 02:04)

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Just so there's no confusion about why you were banned. And fully aware that you have come to me in private and owned up to your own immature and unacceptable behavior.

I feel like it's important to put it into perspective why you were banned and how much staff time was wasted dealing with issues you caused, time which would be better spent improving the server.

With all due respect, we are looking at nearly 50 total infractions from you or accounts linked to you. That includes creating vulgar character names, sexually harassing new players, subjecting players to targeted verbal and emotional abuse, IRL insults, trash talking the server and staff... you have been very busy for the last few months on here and it's in an antisocial manner which is simply not acceptable nor is it welcome here.

Seeing as three temporary bans of increasing length were already given out to characters involved in this pattern of harassment, it is clear that recent behavior going on for months now has warranted this punishment and it will not be lifted. Simply put, your right to play here does not outweigh our other players right to enjoy the game free from harassment and abuse.

Please take this time to reference the rules and if necessary take a break from the game. You should be aware that any current or future accounts of yours can be subject to permanent bans if you continue back down this antisocial path.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol