[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ma9o4w.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Anna Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

Fingle said:

Reworked Keep Outer

https://s19.postimg.cc/fiokzzrer/redonecolors.png

I think I like this, anyone else? Maybe slight tweaks but not sure.

I like this. Although I don't like the magic log color, not sure what to suggest either.

Player avatar

Fingle Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Anna said:

Billy said:

Fingle said:

Reworked Keep Outer

https://s19.postimg.cc/fiokzzrer/redonecolors.png

I think I like this, anyone else? Maybe slight tweaks but not sure.

I like this. Although I don't like the magic log color, not sure what to suggest either.

Thank you for the feedback! Well let's think about it, should it stay the kinda blue color? should it get lighter like a cyan or darker like a navy? Or should it completely change to like purple?

The reason I chose blue, when you look at the magic tree it seems to have a type of blue "magic" or something around it, and effect of some sort.

Last edited by Fingle (19 Aug 2018 19:04)

Player avatar

insanelord Send PM

DMM2_Participant

+1 The man has great ideas! maybe we can come together collectively and help him along the way with more great ideas and support! Keep up the good work Fingle, make rscrevolution classic great again!

Player avatar

Fingle Send PM

DMM2_Participant

insanelord said:

+1 The man has great ideas! maybe we can come together collectively and help him along the way with more great ideas and support! Keep up the good work Fingle, make rscrevolution classic great again!

LOL Thank you Insane! MRCGA - (Make rscrevolution Classic Great Again)

Player avatar

Mason Rahl Send PM

subscriber

I agree rex. I think the outside log color is a bit much. But love the concept for all. I especially like the guthix staff suggestion.

Player avatar

Hero Send PM

I like the log color change (with the outside staying the same) as well. If the log is colored only on the inside than only the inside of the tree (stump once cut) would have to be colored, am I right? Different trees are easily recognizable so I don't think that is an issue. It's the logs that are the issue here - so why change the bark color of the tree? I do like how bows would match the inside of the log color as well. Also, I really like the Guthix Staff you've created. Like we spoke in-game I think you should add green leaves or green feathers to it smile Great work, Fingle!

Last edited by Hero (19 Aug 2018 22:37)

Player avatar

Synesthesic Send PM

subscriber

Dragon Chainmail..? Am I missing something..?

Someone please advise as I’m beginning to hyperventilate...

No.1 Ranger

Player avatar

Fingle Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Synesthesic said:

Dragon Chainmail..? Am I missing something..?

Someone please advise as I’m beginning to hyperventilate...

Lol don't do that, someone just suggested I make the Icon, it is not apart of the game, I don't even know if it's planned, just wanted to see what I could come up with.

Player avatar

Rex1005 Send PM

Dragon chainmail and plate legs would be awsome! Would make pkers happy too.

Last edited by Rex1005 (20 Aug 2018 01:03)

Player avatar

Fingle Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Rex1005 said:

Dragon chainmail and plate legs would be awsome! Would make pkers happy too.

Im going to prototype some Dragon Plate Legs and may be see what I can do with the Dragon Chain as far as animations.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Make a bald person with a beard! smile

Different shirts and pants would be cool too.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Fingle Send PM

DMM2_Participant

KizL said:

Make a bald person with a beard! smile

Different shirts and pants would be cool too.

~K!zL

That is a great idea! Ill add those to the list, should be pretty easy. Great suggestion.

Player avatar

Leta Send PM

I wasn't sure how I felt about this at first glance, but after reading through the thread and seeing the examples, I concluded that most ideas given here seem quite nice really. I always worry about getting too far away from the original Classic feel since RSC is the game I fell in love with and is the whole reason I am here right now - but as long as it is done in a way that stays true to the character of Classic, it would be fine by me, and I'm sure the devs here would do a fine job of doing that. smile

Very nice examples, thank you for taking the time to illustrate them for us.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
RSC - gone, but never forgotten.

Player avatar

Fingle Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Leta said:

I wasn't sure how I felt about this at first glance, but after reading through the thread and seeing the examples, I concluded that most ideas given here seem quite nice really. I always worry about getting too far away from the original Classic feel since RSC is the game I fell in love with and is the whole reason I am here right now - but as long as it is done in a way that stays true to the character of Classic, it would be fine by me, and I'm sure the devs here would do a fine job of doing that. smile

Very nice examples, thank you for taking the time to illustrate them for us.

Leta to be honest with you, I couldn't agree more. I absolutely love RSC and would never want to add features or items to the game to deviate from that, only to add to it. I also believe that the community should vote and decide, thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate it.

Player avatar

steelphist Send PM

Nice update to this post. As Rex has said above. the grips on the bow would be nice. I think the others are too intrusive.

As for the staffs. I sort of like all the staves looking the same for some weird reason, though if these were to change I would still welcome it.

Player avatar

Fingle Send PM

DMM2_Participant

steelphist said:

Nice update to this post. As Rex has said above. the grips on the bow would be nice. I think the others are too intrusive.

As for the staffs. I sort of like all the staves looking the same for some weird reason, though if these were to change I would still welcome it.

Thank you for the feedback Steel, I appreciate it. So lets expand on that, if we all decided to changed the wood color, it may not be consistent to fletch a blue log and get a brown bow, but I could see how it might be a bit more consistent if we all decided to use the grip color wood instead of the more natural style, that might not be a bad transition.

About the staffs, my first question to you about the staff would be, if you like all the staves looking the same, would you be in favor of changing say, Saradomin and Zamorak/Iban, to the base looking staff?

Player avatar

Ouchies Send PM

Really like this suggestion, nice job on the sprite work

Player avatar

Fingle Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Ouchies said:

Really like this suggestion, nice job on the sprite work

Thank you Ouchies, really appreciate it brother.