Mod Pepsi powertripping

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

OK long story short

He said he will make a disc of returning event for PKers and add a disc to the territory chest. I said great idea (seriously), next thing I remember theres this 1 huge team so I would be really surprised for anyone else to win. I said "oh but theres this 1 huge team who gonna win anyways". Exact wording, didnt name any names, didnt swear, wasnt being impolite. He said fort is 1IP. I said yeah obviously its 1IP who said it wasnt. Next thing you know, he teleports me to jail and asks whats my problem/why do I keep shittalking. So yeah, check the chatlogs, thats all I said. Respect should be earned and mutual not "demanded". I was not being rude, didnt see anything wrong with what I did. Didnt say anything bad about anyone or anything. But if you teleport me (you know, I cant teleport you Mod Pepsi) and your first question is what is my problem/why do I shittalk Im not gonna listen to you. So I said stop powertripping and logged out. Theres no win for me in this situation. I know I didnt do anything and its not a banable offense. But jailing me to "talk to me" does not help.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

*She*

For the record, you have, on more than 1 character, for days, been trashing every thing and anything you can about the server.
I simply pulled you to the mod room and asked what the problem is, and said that it is causing new players to not want to stay here.  You got mad and logged.

I did not in any way "powertrip" . I simply tried to find out the cause of your hate for the server.  I did not mute or ban, neither were even thought of.

I am sorry that you feel it is a powertrip  for us to want our players to not trash the server on global, rather than take a complaint directly to a mod or admin.  As it stands, your logging, rather than talking, got us nowhere, we still have no idea why you are so dis-satisfied with the staff team and players donating so much in GP and items for events, to try to make things fun for the players.

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Fair enough, not powertripping, thats a bit too strong. Since this is more equal platoform. But you could say when have I trashed the server (dont need to name the usernames). I do not hate the server. The staff has done amazing job and this is obviously the best version of RSC there has ever been. The events are great. The only complaining I recall might have been something along the lines like "how is this fair" after I die in survival but thats more of a troll than hating on something. Im sorry I didnt know youre a female. My apologies.

For whats it worth Ill try to put more thought into what I say on global since people see things differently. Something I might have said might sound toxic but that has never been my intent. More of a noobish behavior for others to laugh at.

Last edited by Hungry Game (7 Aug 2018 13:03)

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Pepsi is one of the best staff members RSCPS scene has ever seen. She is not only super active and has the best interest of RSCR community in mind, but she is one of those old players who knows alot of ppl from back in the day and her knowledge base is amazing.

If she brings you for a chat to mod room there musy have been a reason and I hope in the end it got resolved.

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Yea I give credit where credit is due. She is def on point with her events.

Oprah:

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Glad to hear that you're enjoying them!

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Pepsi could you send me a PM of just one example of where have I ever trashed anything and everything on the server?

Oprah:

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

That would certainly be more polite than posting it for all to see!

If you have another issue with our mods feel free to reach out to me directly so I can investigate.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol