Original XP Rates?

Player avatar

Leta Send PM

I'm new here, so I was wondering if there is a way to play with the original xp rates rather than the 2x xp that I see mentioned on the homepage? I may be interested in playing here after the closure of RSC, but it would only be of interest to me with the original xp rates. So, if this is not currently possible, I'd like to suggest that it be added.

Thank you. smile

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
RSC - gone, but never forgotten.

Player avatar

Leta Send PM

Thank you. smile

Hopefully the original xp mode is out soon!

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

We would not be able to offer 1x xp rates as well as excluding all modified and added content that is specific to RSCR with just a simple click.  It will take just a few edits / additions by the devs
1x would be possible... but

Our main concern is this....    How many players would be interested in 1x, while not botting?  We do not want an influx of bots ;\

Player avatar

Leta Send PM

My goals wouldn't be to max, I simply enjoy knowing how much hard work has gone into my skills. Double xp just seems to cheapen it. But that said, that is just me. I suppose I am looking more for a replacement for the original RSC than anything, but I also think some of the updates here are pretty neat (from what I have read), I just want things to be a bit more difficult. But I know that I am an oddity.

Thank you all for your responses. smile

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

Veteran Mode was added today. RSC rates and no batching, its explained better in the newest News post.

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

Leta Send PM

Found it, thank you! Sad to have lost all my stats from the original RSC but now I can at least have fun being a noob again and not feel like I'm cheating myself. I'm loving veteran mode so far.

This thread may be locked if you wish since this is now in-game. big_smile