Add EoC & Possible Trade limit?

Player avatar

Jasmine Send PM

Just kidding, but you clicked. wink

I don't have any huge ground-breaking suggestions, I just play on mobile a lot and have a few QoL requests:

1.)If you take anything away from this and put it on the "To-Do" list, take this one and you can happily not even read the rest of this for all I care:
PLEASE add an option to the log-in page to remember at least the username, if not username as well as password.

2.)Dunno if it's doable, but in shops, could we move the Buy/Sell options from being right above and below one another? I've fat fingered a few times and sold when I meant to buy, and vis versa (Buying runes, selling stuff one at a time and waiting for restock to maximize profit, etc)

3.)The in-game map is extremely bipolar, either that or I don't know how to use it properly. When I open it and try to drag to look around, it will keep snapping back to the same general area that it opened at. I also can't get it to consistently zoom in and/or out, but if I swipe randomly as well as pinch and what-not, it will do it seemingly on it's own accord. But then on top of all that, once every 30+ swipes, sometimes it will actually move in the direction I want it to and stay. *screaming intensifies*

4.)It might just be because I have an S9 Edge, but I can never seem to hit All/Chat/Dialogue/Global/Team/Private the first click, always seems to take 2-3.

5.)When an action takes place (I assume one that adds something to a chat) like being attacked, a continued attempt at mining, or whatever, global chat (and I assume the others) are unselected. So if I'm training on an aggressive monster and start typing a message, kill said monster and a new one attacks before I finish typing then I have to minimize my keyboard and reselect Global chat to send it, otherwise it just says to the people near me. Which can get frustrating.

That's all off the top of my head, I know there's more but I gotta close and lock-up my store and head hommeeee!

Last edited by Jasmine (24 Jul 2018 01:34)

Vinkie Send PM

subscriber

5. There's an option in the wrench menu under <Client Settings> named "Auto switch to 'All' tab". Disable that option to prevent the chat from switching to the all tab smile

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Jasmine said:

3.)The in-game map is extremely bipolar, either that or I don't know how to use it properly. When I open it and try to drag to look around, it will keep snapping back to the same general area that it opened at. I also can't get it to consistently zoom in and/or out, but if I swipe randomly as well as pinch and what-not, it will do it seemingly on it's own accord. But then on top of all that, once every 30+ swipes, sometimes it will actually move in the direction I want it to and stay. *screaming intensifies*

Agreed hard af to use map on droid.