Pk Achievements

Player avatar

cunnilingus11 Send PM

Can we get more updates for more pking incentives?

Right now the only incentive is a pking cape and truthfully this only benefits flats or those with def, they have no real benefits for lower levels apart from being purely cosmetic.

I've noticed that lower level pking has quietened down recently, would be interesting for the community to put some ideas together.

- No items lost on death
- 1 extra weapon power/aim
- + prayer
- + pot drain rate
_ + new capes at: 1000, 1500 and 2000 kills?

Just some ideas, I think any incentive really would benefit the lower level pking scene so as long as it doesn't negatively impact the game play.

Any ideas fellas?

Player avatar

nyx6 Send PM

-1 terrible ideas, you can't give someone an unfair advantage in the wild

Player avatar

cunnilingus11 Send PM

nyx6 said:

Thanks for your opinion but there are already pk capes which give advantages to those who have 500+ kills or over.

Player avatar

VITUHARAKAS Send PM

cunnilingus11 said:

nyx6 said:

Thanks for your opinion but there are already pk capes which give advantages to those who have 500+ kills or over.

Maybe take the def advantage away and make it purely cosmetic + not losing the cape on death if that bothers you so much.

Player avatar

cunnilingus11 Send PM

VITUHARAKAS said:

cunnilingus11 said:

nyx6 said:

Maybe take the def advantage away and make it purely cosmetic + not losing the cape on death if that bothers you so much.

It's not what bothers me, it's more so looking for new incentives and achievements whilst pking so that the numbers of solo or "part-time" pkers return.

It would be nice to be able to buy new unlockables after I've reached 500 kills, 1k kills etc.

When i first joined here there were alot of guys who only pked on 60s, 50s etc. Now i don't see those guys, maybe if there were incentives people would stay around longer or even come back.

Player avatar

VITUHARAKAS Send PM

Fair enuff. Tho making someone more powerful just coz of the nr of of kills is a bad idea. Max cape is already too powerful.

Player avatar

cunnilingus11 Send PM

VITUHARAKAS said:

Fair enuff. Tho making someone more powerful just coz of the nr of of kills is a bad idea. Max cape is already too powerful.

Yeah, as stated those are just ideas. The main idea of the topic is PK incentives and achievements that will keep players playing for longer and see older players return.

Player avatar

nyx6 Send PM

The pk cape is same def as regular cape

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

All pk cape does is make people kill afkers for kills. Thats even worst cuz new players getting killed repeatedly just leave the server completely

Last edited by Badboy666 (14 Jul 2018 18:04)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

Wild Patrol Send PM

Call out names of the people who kill afkers. Unless they have a char afking in the same training spot or hate the player, I get that. Believe me these afk killers will be get punished/banned for being noobs. I will def hunt down noobs who kill afkers and many people will. Thats just pointless/low/best friend. So next time just tell global who was that AFK killer and soon we will know who the noob is. Thats a decent reason not to get fair fights ever again. You fuck up the moment you become afk killer.

Player avatar

cunnilingus11 Send PM

Guys.. You don't get 'kills' if someone is AFKing as to get a kill, the other person must be skulled..

I really thought this would bring out some good ideas from you guys..

Also Nyx, pk cape is +5 def, regular cape is +2.

Last edited by cunnilingus11 (15 Jul 2018 02:52)

Player avatar

Wild Patrol Send PM

cunnilingus11 said:

Guys.. You don't get 'kills' if someone is AFKing as to get a kill, the other person must be skulled..

I really thought this would bring out some good ideas from you guys..

Also Nyx, pk cape is +5 def, regular cape is +2.

Its not about getting kills afk killers are annoying noobs thats all.