Batch high lvl alchemy/superheat ore

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

Youve been a condescending jerk since the moment i disagree with your idea. Just because im a mod doesnt mean i need to let some kid, who cant accept when he had a bad idea, talk to me or anyone however he wants. Come back with a good reason why making it stupidly easy to add gp to the game, and i may listen.

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

subscriber5donorDMM2_Participant

Mod Uncle said:

Youve been a condescending jerk since the moment i disagree with your idea. Just because im a mod doesnt mean i need to let some kid, who cant accept when he had a bad idea, talk to me or anyone however he wants. Come back with a good reason why making it stupidly easy to add gp to the game, and i may listen.

Let's look at the facts:

YOU came into MY thread to crap on my suggestion.  You provided vague inaccurate claims of why the idea is bad, I proved to you how you are wrong, and you are too bitter and immature to accept it.  So now, you keep coming back trying to start arguments because it's the only leg you think you have left to stand on.  The mature thing for you to have done would have been to simply skip over my suggestion, or leave after your initial input.  You're not some white knight standing up for yourself, you're just being an immature brat.

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul
[img]http://i.imgur.com/or9jdo2.png[/img]

Player avatar

Judge Send PM

Lol what a shit suggestion. Thank god mods and devs have some common sense. This kid has been crying for days because he had a shitty idea. Guy throws in his two cents and this shitter threw a temper tantrum.

-1000 for batching high alchemy, what a joke.

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

Judge said:

Lol what a shit suggestion. Thank god mods and devs have some common sense. This kid has been crying for days because he had a shitty idea. Guy throws in his two cents and this shitter threw a temper tantrum.

LMAO nice try Uncle.  If you look at Runeknight's thread, he made the same suggestion last year, and many people are praising it.  Funny that only you and two random forum accounts with <5 posts are the only one's against it.

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul

Player avatar

Judge Send PM

S O B BSpace said:

Judge said:

LMAO nice try Uncle.  If you look at Runeknight's thread, he made the same suggestion last year, and many people are praising it.  Funny that only you and two random forum accounts with <5 posts are the only one's against it.

Lol because new players can spot a shit idea. Move on kid, maybe stick to game play instead of development. Fucking garbage.

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

Judge said:

S O B BSpace said:

Judge said:

Lol because new players can spot a shit idea. Move on kid, maybe stick to game play instead of development. Fucking garbage.

You posted on the exact same suggestion "Lots of good stuff here, keep em comin."  Serious question, are you mentally handicapped?  If so I'm sorry for what I said, I hope you have access to the resources you need.

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Jedi is the best player ever to alch 100k magic long bows!

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

Cfriend420 Send PM

Wow i cant believe i read all that but anyways i have to say batch alch would be a good thing just like every other thing batched is no argument about that

Player avatar

symphonie Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Count me in as opposed to it.

If alchemy was batched, I would do it on several characters, just as Uncle said.
It would litterally screws the economy.

Plus, OP has no respect so he must burn in hell... or just a big fire.

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

I'm a no. Batches aching means aching multiple items at the same time with multiple chars doing it. The concept of afkish aching is awesome cause it removes some clicking. But in the end, it would harm the economy in the form you would like. I suggest if making it batches adding a 25%-40% chance at a fail stopping the batch. This would give a small amount of afk and still bring less gp than a full batch would into the game. But the question remains, how would the extra (not lots but some) gp entering the game at a faster rate effect the economy? And, how Much would the need to spend gp on supplys go down, this would also be negative on the economy. Any change to the way to is brought into the game is a major change to the economy. Even adding 5gp to MLB Alch value would add too much to. Taking 5gp from it would also harm the economy, just in a different manner. Gp is a touchy son of a gun.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Sosa Send PM

DMM2_PKer

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5EbruRm.jpg[/img]
*beta tester *combat formula tester *first to slay whiteboy 3x in a row *first to kill someone with a pickaxe *first ironman in legends guild *first to dismantle swordpire *first pk in rscr

[img]https://i.imgur.com/s5KdyZE.png[/img]

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

I stopped reading at a certain point. But whatever, just delete spell cooldown on high alch/superheat so we can spam click it. It'll be legit, and it's not like the timer really serves a purpose... like pking spells.

Last edited by Badboy666 (12 Jul 2018 05:56)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.