NEW Teleporting

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

It would be nice for a lvl 99 magic teleporting spell or this could be used for max cape.

The idea is to be able to set a teleporting spot anywhere you want. You can only set 1 spot with the spell if using 99 magic or maybe 2 or 3 spot if u use the cape. So find the cordinates you want and click set spell or set tele spot with cape. We also need cordinates in the side menu bar also. This is a really great idea and i am sure everyone would agree. Please post your thoughts thanks.

Ps. Also it will not work inside wildy. Cam only be set or used outside of wildy.

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

-i'd say cannot be used in wild. 

-perhaps make it a slayer drop? like the diablo portal shrines you find except you decide were to open it and it only works for so many teleports.

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

BreakIt Send PM

I like the creativeness of the idea. But it would be so OP.

Vinkie Send PM

subscriber

-1, incredibly overpowered and can be abused in countless unimaginable ways. 99 magic is also not all that hard to get.

Player avatar

On Point Send PM

Jedi how much min maxing your xp can you do. -1 No need for it.

Player avatar

Ckmoon Send PM

subscriber

Instead of that, I think there should be a high-level spell where you can cast to walk faster. Strictly outside of wilderness though.

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ma9o4w.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Ckmoon said:

Instead of that, I think there should be a high-level spell where you can cast to walk faster. Strictly outside of wilderness though.

Always said that. like the teleport function of mods (let's say max 15 squares). Could need 90+ magic and use 3-4 laws at a time to reduce laws into eco. Only downside I see is getting into restricted places, would need alot of coding (behind picklock doors, agility obstacle, guilds, etc)

Last edited by Badboy666 (4 Jul 2018 15:23)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Badboy666 said:

Ckmoon said:

Always said that. like the teleport function of mods (let's say max 15 squares). Could need 90+ magic and use 3-4 laws at a time to reduce laws into eco. Only downside I see is getting into restricted places, would need alot of coding (behind picklock doors, agility obstacle, guilds, etc)

Blink feature would be legit. Make it like a charge like god spells.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

SORRY CKMOON NO ONE IS TAKING CREDIT FOR BLINK I TRIED TO WRITE IT MONTHS AGO AND THEN GOT SIDETRACKED

Seriously, I want there to be a lvl 90 blink teleport that allows you to jump to where you could have walked with a quick teleport. Would use law runes and likely sink many. High level players would blink to their destinations, rather than walking roads between cities.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

SORRY CKMOON NO ONE IS TAKING CREDIT FOR BLINK I TRIED TO WRITE IT MONTHS AGO AND THEN GOT SIDETRACKED

Seriously, I want there to be a lvl 90 blink teleport that allows you to jump to where you could have walked with a quick teleport. Would use law runes and likely sink many. High level players would blink to their destinations, rather than walking roads between cities.

We need this bad.....

Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

JediMindTrix said:

Billy said:

We need this bad.....

I got stuck at the part where a click on a tile is taken as an input wherever a walkable path can be found between your location and the tile. n0m could probably do it.

Need your feedback though.
How many tiles should you be teleported and for what runes cost?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

JediMindTrix said:

Billy said:

We need this bad.....

I got stuck at the part where a click on a tile is taken as an input wherever a walkable path can be found between your location and the tile. n0m could probably do it.

Need your feedback though.

I would say 10 to 15 tiles in order to make it worth costing 2 or 3 or 4 law runes. Now think how fast they would go...... I bet it would kill the law rune market for sure.
Better yet maybe a new high level staff? And cut runes out of the picture but make it hefty to purchase and or maybe requirements of 112 qp and 90 magic?
2018 cutting down time moving in the game should be important....not everyone has all day to play.

Player avatar

BreakIt Send PM

Billy said:

1 tile, scaling with every 10 Agility levels, up to 90 and 10 tiles.

But honestly, I don't think this should be added. People teleporting all over the map is way too OP and too far from the original game IMO.

If you don't have 1-2mins to walk somewhere that doesn't have a direct teleport, then maybe this game isn't for you.
I hear there's an updated EasyScape for the super casual player that has more teleports and running...