B33f Scammer

Player avatar

Anna Send PM

subscriber

B33f has been stealing from players by promising to "charge their dragon amulets" or "cook their fish for money."

I know it's pretty much natural selection to get scammed on RSC in 2018, but with such a small community I don't feel that he should be allowed to play with his new victim being a fairly decent player named "Roycemelborn." He said he'd charge the players amulets, traded the player for the amulets, then didn't respond to the player for 30~ minutes claiming his kids were acting up- whilst he was moving around in-game. I presume he thought he'd get away with stealing the amulets until Roycemelborn stated on global that he stole his amulets and isn't responding while aimlessly roaming. He didn't return the amulets until everyone on global decided to help Royce by giving him free amulets as b33f had stolen his, he then decided to return his amulets.

I know dragon amulet's aren't really expensive and not a big deal to go missing, but if he's willing to scam 20k, just imagine what he'd do with almost anything else he was trusted with.

There was also a story he was cooking "highs back's" sharks and never returned them to the last of my knowledge.

B33f also claims he isn't the b33f from RSCL, who is notorious for scamming/bumming/lying. I would like that confirmed if at all possible, seeing as their personalities are identical as well as the username.

If no action is warranted from this post, I think it'd still be a good idea to keep open to avoid any players from getting tricked by B33f.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

You have character names confused.

B33f is not the player from legacy that you think he is.
He has been here all along and underwent a name change, without knowing anything about this player he is accused of being.

Please, if you have been cheated or scammed in any way, contact a staff member directly.  Unfortunately, in this case, an innocent player has been hounded, and his reputation tarnished, due to toxic global talk, and now publicly (falsely) accused on forums.

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

after investigating these claims. with no level of uncertainty, b33f is not RSCL b33f, nor has he accepted any items from any players that haven't been returned, ever.

We will continue trying to see the claim for royce in logs and see if we can find these dragon ammys.

we appreciate you looking out for our players, but a witch hunt on the forums is not the answer.

all mods are reachable on discord via PM 24/7. if you have anything to report please reach out to us as soon as you can after anything happens. this allows us to find a fix to a situation fast, and with more precision.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Crispy Socks Send PM

I am 4ngus B33f. Formerly just "B33f" Originally B33fCurtains. Im am not B E E F(From In-Game) Nore am I B33f from RSCL. I have never scammed, botted, hacked on any RS account. (I am an extremely nice dude and I tend to help players alot or try my best). So before people go making Forum posts or Pm me In-Game accusing me of stuff that isnt me. Pm a mod or feel free to ask. DONT JUST ASSUME THANKS smile

Last edited by Crispy Socks (21 Jun 2018 12:39)

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Confirmed auto eater

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Crispy Socks Send PM

Player avatar

w4rmachine Send PM

Would like to note, I've known the Beef from RscL (not the guy posting this) for several years now and he is also a stand up dude, have lent him Mills/Hats on multiple occasions across multiple servers and always been paid back in full. Was a little inappropriate for someone to post a topic about someone taking too long to charge dragon amulets in the first place (am not sure which Beef this was). If you have an issue or concern, contact a Mod or Admin on Discord instead of trying to publicly shame.

Last edited by w4rmachine (21 Jun 2018 15:01)

Player avatar

Crispy Socks Send PM

Well according to other players B E E F is a scammer. ive had multiple people pm me in gane accusing me of stealing there items. When in reality theyve been giving it to B E E F and they think hes an alt of mine. when In no way shape or form have I scammed anyone on any form of RS.

Simple as this
If you are stupid enough to give away items or gp or whatever it may be and expect payment at a later time. You are stupid enough to get scammed  simple as that smile

Not once have I scammed, hacked or botted on any form of RS and im gonna keep it that way smile

Player avatar

Crispy Socks Send PM

The Dragonstone amulet thing was me. But I got distracted with my kid and soon as I came back I pm'd the person "Roycemelborn" and gave back his amulets. Globals just so quick to assume the worst in people sad

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Seems like that's all settled!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol