Dont lend players anything anytime

Player avatar

Rex1005 Send PM

Im a vet. And ive been ripped off a few times now. This is a warning to all new and old players no matter how much you think you know someone. Dont lend out items please.

Even though im friends with mods and cool with billy theres not much they can do if you get ripped. Please be careful with your hard earned items!! and have fun big_smile

Pick your close friends wisely my fellow scapers :3

Player avatar

HoofedEar Send PM

Good advice. I see people ask to borrow stuff all the time, and I just think about how much of a disaster that situation would be. Indeed, it sucks that some clue scrolls may require items that are pretty expensive, but use that as a motivator to keep making more money!

[img]http://media.wizards.com/images/magic/daily/features/feature209_selesnya.png[/img]
Discord: HoofedEar#9937

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

Rex1005 said:

Im a vet. And ive been ripped off a few times now. This is a warning to all new and old players no matter how much you think you know someone. Dont lend out items please.

Even though im friends with mods and cool with billy theres not much they can do if you get ripped. Please be careful with your hard earned items!! and have fun big_smile

Pick your close friends wisely my fellow scapers :3

You could even lend me ur banking information and trust me with it Rex..i feel so direspected SMH sad

Last edited by skillystr (30 May 2018 04:02)

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

bootyfull Send PM

dont tell me what to do

Player avatar

BreakIt Send PM

"Don't lend something that you can't afford to lose." Is a pretty basic life lesson.

Player avatar

Thekenman Send PM

BreakIt said:

"Don't lend something that you can't afford to lose." Is a pretty basic life lesson.

Especially useful when lending money.

This way its a cheap expense to find out if someone's a true friend.

Take it easy

Player avatar

Anna Send PM

subscriber

I think this pretty much goes without saying. Also not a great post when we have an influx of new players arriving due to vanilla RSC closing/other advertisements. Essentially saying scams happen quite often and nothing happens about it- which isn't accurate.