Multiple Worlds

Player avatar

Datonejew Send PM

subscriber

I know it has been suggested before, but I miss when I was a teen and getting up at 4am to get the prime woodcutting hours out of the way before everyone else swarmed the magics. But now with 1 world and many time zones playing, it is near impossible to enjoy woodcutting, let alone mining or farming npc's.

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

Don't need a second world for that, just add maybe a new woodcutting place for skillers that u need high skill total to get into and just add more npcs to farm and rocks to mine

Player avatar

Ckmoon Send PM

subscriber

As the player base is increasing, more skilling areas and events would be organised. Unless we hit like +1k players a new world would suit that

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ma9o4w.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Jauro2 said:

Don't need a second world for that, just add maybe a new woodcutting place for skillers that u need high skill total to get into and just add more npcs to farm and rocks to mine

Yup.

We can consider a second server at 500-1000 online at all times.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

I've said this for years. Lol

1 p2p world 1 f2p world.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

ogjuice Send PM

For a p2p world and a f2p world I feel like that should only apply to the wild, because full content on 2 worlds seems a little much right now with the current population.  I have no idea how they would do this maybe not allow skilling and make it a P2P wildy/pk world only haha. That would be cool. But no, 1 world is plenty right now.

Player avatar

nyx6 Send PM

worst suggestion, since eww bolds last post.

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Better to keep everyone in the same world for now at least don't you think? IMO there just is not enough people to have any point in making new world.

Lol...